Arriving In Australia - 18th April 2006

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Khalsa Dhadrianwale and Nirvair Khalsa (Jatha Dhadrian) have left this morning for:

"Guru Maniyo Granth Chetna Smagam"

in Australia

post-3838-1145288966_thumb.jpg

Kirtan Diwaan Schedule of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Khalsa During Australia Visit

(04-18-06 to 04-30-06)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04/18/06 to 04/22/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Kirtan) 6.00 PM TO 9.00 PM

04/23/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Kirtan) 11.00 AM TO 2.00 PM

04/23/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Amrit Sanchar) 2.00 AM

04/24/06 Gurdwara Sahib Keysbourough Melbourne

04/27/06 Gurdwara Sahib Griffith(Kirtan)

04/28/06 to 04/29/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Kirtan) 6.00 TO 9.00 PM

04/30/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Kirtan) 11.00 AM TO 2.00 PM

04/30/06 Gurdwara Sahib Parkela (Amrit Sanchar) 2.00 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information and change in schedule call the Diwan Organizers / Sevadars in Australia

S. Gurcharan Jit Singh 0409 789 618

S. Nirmal Singh 0433 122 934

S. Amarjit Singh 0417 981 550

S. Talvinder Singh 0422 881 142

S. Narinder Singh 0411 751 263

Langar Booking and Kakar Sewa - S. Jasvir Singh 0433 580 539

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the word you have used is 'Kirtan' I assume it's going to be a programme of singing the glorious praises of Vaheguru from Gurbani... and 'nirol Gurbani'...

If that is the case, I recommend everyone to 'hum humakey paunchana'. (although I disagree with the unecessary use of words like 'Sant baba jee') I do hope that Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji will be doing Gurbani Kirtan :wub:

If not, I have nothing to say in this thread, and take back my above comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Have heard there was a huge Diwaan today where the sangat was able to sit together in a Marquee like that in the India Diwaans and an amazing atmosphere was created.

The Diwaan was organised in Australian fields covering 33 acres of land to accommodate Guroo Sahib Jee's Sangat.

Since the word you have used is 'Kirtan' I assume it's going to be a programme of singing the glorious praises of Vaheguru from Gurbani... and 'nirol Gurbani'...

If that is the case, I recommend everyone to 'hum humakey paunchana'. (although I disagree with the unecessary use of words like 'Sant baba jee') I do hope that Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji will be doing Gurbani Kirtan :lol:

wjkkwjkp!

Im not particularly a fan of Dhadhrianwale but what I will say is that at the end of the day he might not be singing "Gurbani" but it is still the singing of God's Praises. If we were to shun this type of katha/keertan then we should shun Dhadhi (which was started by Guroo Hargobind Sahib ji) Katha and speeches on Gursikhi.

If they were to be talking about Manmat issues like walking away from Guroo Saahib then I would agree with you.

Im not a fan of Dhaarnaa as I dont really see the point, however, I dont beleve that we should shun those that do it and those that enjoy it. It's simply praising the Lord - which cant be a bad thing now, can it?

wjkkwjkp!

If that is the case, I recommend everyone to 'hum humakey paunchana'. (although I disagree with the unecessary use of words like 'Sant baba jee') I do hope that Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji will be doing Gurbani Kirtan :lol:

wjkkwjkp!

Im not particularly a fan of Dhadhrianwale but what I will say is that at the end of the day he might not be singing "Gurbani" but it is still the singing of God's Praises. If we were to shun this type of katha/keertan then we should shun Dhadhi (which was started by Guroo Hargobind Sahib ji) Katha and speeches on Gursikhi.

If they were to be talking about Manmat issues like walking away from Guroo Saahib then I would agree with you.

Im not a fan of Dhaarnaa as I dont really see the point, however, I dont beleve that we should shun those that do it and those that enjoy it. It's simply praising the Lord - which cant be a bad thing now, can it?

wjkkwjkp!

So what about the satsang beas functions ? They are praising the lord in their own way. Same with the sacha sauda lot from sirsa they do fine filmi tune style songs praising the lord.

:lol: _oh_OLD:

...not the "Kachi Bani" issue again and Dhaarnaa.....

Here's the link to an audio clip posted on earlier topics on this issue by Sant Jee Dhadrianwale in a diwaan:

No Bani is Kachi

Please just accept the fact that some people not liking Dhaarnaa is not going to make Sant Jee stop doing the parchaar. Many Sant Mahapurkhs of the past did it, no one could stop them, many do it now, and many will do it in the future and the fact is that it looks like a small majority of people who 'despise' Dhaarnaa as a way of parchaar, is not going to stop anyone from carrying on!

...Now let's just leave this topic for information on the Australia visit and not go off-topic.....

EDITED: Audio clip link from a different host as other link had problems loading.

Here's the link to an audio clip posted on earlier topics on this issue by Sant Jee Dhadrianwale in a diwaan:

No Bani is Kachi

Please just accept the fact that some people not liking Dhaarnaa is not going to make Sant Jee stop doing the parchaar. Many Sant Mahapurkhs of the past did it, no one could stop them, many do it now, and many will do it in the future and the fact is that it looks like a small majority of people who 'despise' Dhaarnaa as a way of parchaar, is not going to stop anyone from carrying on!

...Now let's just leave this topic for information on the Australia visit and not go off-topic.....

yea ok , but why doesnt he sing guru jees shabad? is he against the gurus? cos if he is a sant surely he must have read gurbani and at least aknowlegded it, cos he keeps wears a turban like us sikhs then why cant he do kirtan from Guru Granth Sahbi and stuf.................. can he read gurmukhi? cos im learnin it now, even tho i know shabads of by heart..........maybe he shud learn it too

No Bani is Kachi

I believe actually, that in Anand Sahib it says that all bani is kachi if its not from the Guru Granth Sahib....sorry if im mistaken.

I believe actually, that in Anand Sahib it says that all bani is kachi if its not from the Guru Granth Sahib....sorry if im mistaken.

^^

u are 100% veer ji if not 300% correct. it surely does say this. BUTTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttt since when was dharna bani? :lol: confuses me alittle...did the start of dharna (sant baba attar singh) say this is bani???

bani may be kachi if we translate Anand Sahib to be saying that it must be from Guru Ji.

BUT, it may not be bani but does that mean it cannot be sung?

Can one not praise Guru Ji in their own way?

Do you not praise Guru Ji in your own way, he only sings the praises.

Is that so wrong?