Shocking!

orono

Stop being a fanatic. This videos taken out of context, by someone wanting to stirr up some controversy

couldn't agree more! how many poeple have actually bothered to listen to kirtan and katha recordings of the camp??

anyways it's kind of funny how with the camps coming up, this video was hosted now, around the time poeple start filling out applications!! i won't mention who but someone does have a hidden agenda, but hey, what's new these days?

chalo each to their own and all that

but on that note why don't you all come to sikh student camp and find out what it's like for yourselves, i know i'm going to :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds as if you have been living in a jungle and missed out on what is considered manmat.

Singing is manmat?

Lets go further and progress on what is shown in that video. Next Sikhi camp they could hold in a strip club and these idiots could play their baja and dholk.

Wow, its appalling how you can relate a strip club to a group of kids singing in punjabi.

Stop being a fanatic. This videos taken out of context, by someone wanting to stirr up some controversy

Just a fanatic not a fully fledged Wahibi. LOL.gif

There is a time and place for everything. Sikhi camp is not the time or place to be doing such things. Just like after a lecture at University you would not get out your band baja in the lecture theatre and start singing and dancing (unless you was doing one of them rubbish arty dancing courses), YOU should not indulge in such behaviour during a Sikhi camp.

If you think it is OK then try doing such a thing after a lesson at the DDT. The sewadaar will soon educate you with shithar.

With camps coming up is this where we want to send our children, brothers, sisters? This is a clip from last years Sikhstudent camp in London, in the United Kingdom. So much for Sikhi Parchar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRkEnimc_M

Bloody Marvellous! Well done Singho, so proud of these little dancing bhangra fanatics!!!

Hor Naa Kar Roshan Khalsay Da!

couldn't agree more! how many poeple have actually bothered to listen to kirtan and katha recordings of the camp??

anyways it's kind of funny how with the camps coming up, this video was hosted now, around the time poeple start filling out applications!! i won't mention who but someone does have a hidden agenda, but hey, what's new these days?

chalo each to their own and all that

but on that note why don't you all come to sikh student camp and find out what it's like for yourselves, i know i'm going to :lol:

100% whole heartedly agree with that. I got some videos of people joking around in the same manner in another camp which people reckon is soooo much better but theres nothing wrong with having a laugh as long as they dont say nething to anyone else and learn something from the camp they are attending.

There is really no selection process for any of the camps - u need to be aged 17+ or whatever, and you wont have a problem in being selected. They dont ask you to fill out an essay going on about your life. A goraa off the street could apply and get in with welcome arms - there is no selection process for personality, that the camper has to be serious or snotty all the time so learn to respect each other, each others personalities, each others good points and their bad, and just practice some good manners with each other. Its all about mutual respect.

they r only messin about, u can have a laugh u know, sikhi doenst say cry all day

I wasn't aware that Sikhi said we should cry at all!!

There is really no selection process for any of the camps - u need to be aged 17+ or whatever, and you wont have a problem in being selected. They dont ask you to fill out an essay going on about your life. A goraa off the street could apply and get in with welcome arms - there is no selection process for personality

post-2624-1146581558_thumb.jpg

post-2624-1146581574_thumb.jpg