Beadbi This Sunday 7/5

Got the exact same email.

Tavparsad Singh, i think it's more efficient to ring them in, because I sent it, and thirty seconds later I've got a response. Either Ms Swindon is extremely quick in copying the template and sending it with "dear your first name"

Or they've simply installed a script that will send that response automatically if the mail contains words liek 'complaint' or sometihng the above two letters have in common.

Very fishy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gurfateh!!

I think the calls and emails to Magna should slow down now, because to are very aware of the situation and genuinely seem as though they didnt mean to cause any offence.

All the staff seem very sincere and apologetic and probably feel abit overwhelmed with the amount of calls.

No one has been offensive, so its nice to knwo everyones been calling up very politely and things seem to be working as, it seems they dont want this event there now. :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

great efforts guys :lol:

May Vahiguroo bless you guys with Fateh in saving sanity of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

sometimes i wonder cause of this, stuff like that just does not happen in Canada. May be because of new immigrants they know basic stuff about sikhi- respect sri guru granth sahib ji, traditions etc. Reason I think its happening in england because our sikhs are living there for a quite a while now, the whole concept of religion and its values seems very backwards to them. We need awareness in that regard.

great efforts guys :lol:

May Vahiguroo bless you guys with Fateh in saving sanity of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

sometimes i wonder cause of this, stuff like that just does not happen in Canada. May be because of new immigrants they know basic stuff about sikhi- respect sri guru granth sahib ji, traditions etc. Reason I think its happening in england because our sikhs are living there for a quite a while now, the whole concept of religion and its values seems very backwards to them. We need awareness in that regard.

True.

Were there not a few isolated cases of chairs being placed in Durbar hall in a few Candian Gurdwara in the 1980s ? From what I was told some Singh went and asked the committee wale to remove them, after the pleas fell on deaf ears the chairs were smashed and the problem ceased to exist.

The other problem we have in the UK is too many do gooders on councils who like to give money to Sikh community centres where drinking is allowed. So you get committee wale using golak money and council grants to fund these drinking dens. If Guru Ji cannot go to the pubs and clubs they bring the pubs and clubs next door to Guru Ji. People attend parties at these Gurdwara funded pubs and then think it is ok to take Guru Ji out into similar environments.

The Akal Takht Jathedar has received petitions urging some action but like a true fussar panthi he hides and does nothing.

Guest militant singh

Be as aggressive as u wnat on the fone dis is a question about respect 4 our Guru jsu cos Guru jees form isnt in a human form u may think why so much respect, end of the day the Guru Granth Sahib ji the eternal Guru of the Sikhs is our guru and we will always respect Guru JI no matter what and will NOT TOLERATE ARROGANT FAMILIES,HOTEL OWNERS ,PUB OWNERS U NAME IT WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF DISRESPECT THE AKAL THAKHT JATHEDARS AINT GONA DO NUFIN THEY JUS SELLOUTS BUNCH OF PLONKERS NO GD 4 NUFFIN ITS UP 2 US THE SANGAT 2 SAVE THE HONOUR OF OUR BELOVED GURU .....FATEH

This maybe offtopic but bro, Kurtas, your pictures wern't and arn't funny. Almost lame.

I have no problem with the pictures being deleted but deleting a whole message is not good as it smacks of the type of censorship that the GOI applied in the 80s and 90s.