Never Knew About Bhai Parminder Singh Ji....

man, I have seen a few members on this and the other forum praise and have pics of bhai parminder singh ji...i'm not from that area so i always thought that he was probably just good friends with those people thsu all the respect shown....

anyways long story short i went onto gurmatstudies.com and heard his katha and also saw a video presentation on saint - soldiers, the philosophy behind it and I was so so amazed at this great singh! WOW, bhai parminder singh ji was a great great soul! His english katha is so inspiring I swear i was hypnotized listening and watching....

man all of you who had the opportunity to have sangat of this singh are so so lucky! A couple of my friends also saw his katha and presentations on the site and were also amazed at the sharda, pyaar, and gursikh spirit....

just wanted to share my views. I know there were a few posts about this special sikh but those were by people who knew him and the other gursikhs.

His work is going to inspire people for generations to come.

d_oh.gif

peace.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!!!

hanjee gurmukh pyaareo

literally every day a new person learns about bhai parminder singh ji, bhai charnjit singh ji, or bibi rena kaur ji, and becomes inspired.

this is the greatness of guru sahib that there is so much energy, so much truth, and so much purity in guru sahib's gursikhs.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!!

More inspiring than anything else is to see the love that so many Guru ke pyare have for this Gursikhs. Not having known any of them myself, not even hearing of them until after the accident, I had no clue who they were or what they did. Even watching videos of Bhai Charanjit Singh Ji's Gatka, hearing Bhai Parminder Singh Ji's Kathhaa, and listening to Bibi Rena Kaur Ji's Kirtan didn't affect me as powerfully as seeing their friends and loved ones speak of them.. it's really amazing, I don't know what else to say.

The love is inspiring, empowering.. Waheguruu Jeeeee

bhull chuk maaf jeeo Waaaaaheguru Jeee Kaaa Khaaaalsaaaaa Waaaaheguruuuu Jeee Keeeee Fatehhhh