Sikh Girl Shot In Leg

Hmmm thats messed up that guy in that news story sounds like a right rapist. Anways goin back to the topic the truth is sikh punjabi girls are too easy these days to get into bed and go out wit just about anyone. Cos if they go bars, drink and stay in uni halls I gurantee they will be up for it. Thats the reason why avoid them and started dating muslim gals.

Being a mona sikh its easy for me, End of the day I really dont see the need for hair until im older. And it's hard enough being an asian or brown skinned in British society and being unemployed without added pressures of looking different with turban and flowing dhari and not being attractive to image conscience gals.

Plus most asian girls these days only go out with guys who shave, just look at sikh wedding sites.. most want mona/shaved sikh guys. When uk sikh girls fix up and start having some standards then you'll see mona guys start becoming more religious.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muslim girls date Sikh guys too. They also complain about the problem. I watched one discussion about how Pakistani girls are falling in love with mona Sikhs because they follow all the bhangra music! blush.gif

All we can do is talk about it to everyone so they understand what Islam's teachings on our religion are. We shouldnt act like vigilantes. Just be sensible and inspire and educate all Sikhni's and the majority of them will see sense. When they don't, be ready to help them back to Guruji when they return after they see the reality of Islam.

Hello Mr "killah". Welcome to Sikhsangat.

Being a mona sikh its easy for me
LOL...thats the whole reason some "Sikhs" choose to be monnay.
End of the day I really dont see the need for hair until im older.
Why not? Does hair grow only after one gets old? By the way how old are you?
And it's hard enough being an asian or brown skinned in British society
The 2nd highest population of Sikhs in the world after India is in UK. Whats the problem being a Sikh in British society?
being unemployed without added pressures of looking different with turban and flowing dhari
Thats an excuse. Loads of Singhs in UK have good jobs.
not being attractive to image conscience gals.
Thats a weakness. Plus why go after such girls who judge you by your looks or appearance? The truth is that if you have faith i nyourself, if you have self-confidence, you will look and appear impressive to anyone (male or female). Its just a weakness that makes you feel that being a mona you will be more attractive.
Plus most asian girls these days only go out with guys who shave, just look at sikh wedding sites..
So? Just because a few Punjabi girls are misled and uninformed you can't generalize for all Sikh girls.
most want mona/shaved sikh guys.
Most don't deserve a guy.
When uk sikh girls fix up and start having some standards then you'll see mona guys start becoming more religious.
It is terribly shameful for a human being to live by the standards of another. Why not live life according to the principles of Gurujee?

Anyways...hope your stay at Sikhsangat is a pleasant one :nihungsmile:

when u explain sikhi to em they just fink oh this singh is going off on one of his agen

or just plain and simply say i'm not religious

thats what i find neway

so now i just keep my mouth shut n only talk if advice is wanted

HOW CAN YOU STOP THIS WHEN GIRLS THEMSHELVES WANT TO "CHECK" MUSLIMS

Send them an email :

Sat Sri Akaal mate

I was browsing through this wonderful site that has pictures of really cute paki hunks

The site is http://www.whyichosesikhism.com

Hope you have a blast checking out those blokes

Just be sensible and inspire and educate all Sikhni's and the majority of them will see sense. When they don't, be ready to help them back to Guruji when they return after they see the reality of Islam.
Thats the whole problem. Who would accept them? The Punjabi culture aint that accepting sadly.

Send them an email :

Sat Sri Akaal mate

I was browsing through this wonderful site that has pictures of really cute paki hunks

Tried that they just say i'm not that dumb to do that... lol

Send them an email :

Sat Sri Akaal mate

Tried that they just say i'm not that dumb to do that... lol

Is it just me or did you not express what you wanted to say more clearly, i.e the text in blue referring to paki hunks? Are you trying to say that when these girls in question see dedicated sikhs wearing the 5k's, they are automatically put off? Just to add what do you think should be done for any women born into a sikh family who behave in the way you are saying? grin.gif

Hello Mr "killah". Welcome to Sikhsangat.

Being a mona sikh its easy for me
LOL...thats the whole reason some "Sikhs" choose to be monnay.
End of the day I really dont see the need for hair until im older.
Why not? Does hair grow only after one gets old? By the way how old are you?
And it's hard enough being an asian or brown skinned in British society
The 2nd highest population of Sikhs in the world after India is in UK. Whats the problem being a Sikh in British society?
being unemployed without added pressures of looking different with turban and flowing dhari
Thats an excuse. Loads of Singhs in UK have good jobs.
not being attractive to image conscience gals.
Thats a weakness. Plus why go after such girls who judge you by your looks or appearance? The truth is that if you have faith i nyourself, if you have self-confidence, you will look and appear impressive to anyone (male or female). Its just a weakness that makes you feel that being a mona you will be more attractive.
Plus most asian girls these days only go out with guys who shave, just look at sikh wedding sites..
So? Just because a few Punjabi girls are misled and uninformed you can't generalize for all Sikh girls.
most want mona/shaved sikh guys.
Most don't deserve a guy.
When uk sikh girls fix up and start having some standards then you'll see mona guys start becoming more religious.
It is terribly shameful for a human being to live by the standards of another. Why not live life according to the principles of Gurujee?

Anyways...hope your stay at Sikhsangat is a pleasant one :nihungsmile:

Thanks dude for welcoming on the board

basically you make some gud points but still when the day apni girls start to encourage mona's like me to be keep the kesh and become more religious is the day I'll stop what I do but I don't see it. All I see is majoirty of apni's are non-religious and having no restrictions from their families as opposed to most paki gals I meet who been raised from birth to be submissive and keep their men happy.

I've chatted to a few muslim female friends I have and when subject of marriage came up, the type of guy they seeing married to, are one's who are religious, have beards,etc. The only way I can explain why most muslim girls want a religious guy while sikh girls dont. Is Islam, which basically conditions them to be subserviant to men cos I been reading a few passages of quran and its about the rights of men over women. Maybe apni's need the fear or domination element that muslim girls seem to have been conditioned to. I dunno but thats my conclusion so far.