Sikh Girl Shot In Leg

yeh but i did wats right.....the play was unacceptable jus like those who went to lemington.....just like those who go on the SGGS respect campaigns....

What's unacceptable of spreading the truth?

Arn't many of the UK Gianis moelsters/rapists?

May'be someone thought it's time to bump in some understanding to this thick community which seems to think the solution lies in brushing the problem away..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe apni's need the fear or domination element that muslim girls seem to have been conditioned to. I dunno but thats my conclusion so far.

What you suggesting that we cover them in a veil and beat them. rolleyes.gif

No thanks many of the sisters on here wouldnt agree to that, women in Sikhism are more than just baby making machines and objects of lust. :lol:

Sikh girls should be educated about how the brave Khalsa women faught moghul soldiers and how they made great sacrifices for their faith.

Have you ever heard of a muslim woman who fought for her faith the same way the Khalsa women fought for theirs???

yes "sikh" gurls have a problem with people with the 5 ks i fink

some are wicked about it n get along with you..

but theres always those that dont like seeing singhs

i've had a over heard a gurl talknig 2 her friend when i walked past at college she was like " whats the point of keeping hair it luks scary"

obviously i didnt say nuthing jsut smiled n carried on doing my thing

lol

most gurls are to concerned with appereance

where in kalyug they are broguht up in a society where seeing someone with a damaala n beard is seen as something "dodgy"

Maybe apni's need the fear or domination element that muslim girls seem to have been conditioned to. I dunno but thats my conclusion so far.

No thanks many of the sisters here wouldnt agree to that, women in Sikhism are more than just baby making machines and objects of lust. :lol:

yeah i guess seems to work for Islam LOL.gif

jokes nah but seriously i fink if you dont have any fear from reaction of rents cos they easy going and you dont have any fear of God, as we tought to love God not fear him , then you basically have not limits. Muslim girls are treated like crap in Islam 2nd class citizens yet it proves that women want domination are submissive in nature to fear.

And yeah no offence to the sista'z on the board I wasnt talking about you lot as your religious im talking about apni's who not religious.

No thanks many of the sisters on here wouldnt agree to that, women in Sikhism are more than just baby making machines and objects of lust. :@

Sikh girls should be educated about how the brave Khalsa women faught moghul soldiers and how they made great sacrifices for their faith.

Have you ever heard of a muslim woman who had picked up a sword and fought for her faith???

Well said Akhoza. Killahz if you get married would you subject your wife to the fear and domination you mentioned?Or would you like that to happen to your own sister/cousin etc? :lol: The girls from sikh families who stray away are those who do not have the correct knowledge about sikhi. For example, a girl who was put on the spot regarding her faith by let's say a muslim, due to her own lack of understanding, the muslim is then able to misconstrue our Guru Ji for his benefit and twist the mind of a young individual fairly easily. I have come accross a girl where this has happened, I demanded to meet the Muslim in question and challenged his view. The guy just turned out to some <banned word filter activated> who did not know much about his own faith and I quickly dismissed what he was saying. That is one way to counter-act such situations, providing you yourself have the right knowledge. There is no jadu, black magic or potions involed, these things dont exist.

i've had a over heard a gurl talknig 2 her friend when i walked past at college she was like " whats the point of keeping hair it luks scary"

lol

where in kalyug they are broguht up in a society where seeing someone with a damaala n beard is seen as something "dodgy"

I feel for u man, I seen that happens few times. And yes girls are more image conscience than more guys they always goin on abt their weight, beauty and fashion bla bla bla give me a decent gal who is true to her faith, virgin, with average looks over a self obessed, good looking <admin-profanity filter activated> with no values anyday.

Hmmm thats messed up that guy in that news story sounds like a right rapist. Anways goin back to the topic the truth is sikh punjabi girls are too easy these days to get into bed and go out wit just about anyone. Cos if they go bars, drink and stay in uni halls I gurantee they will be up for it. Thats the reason why avoid them and started dating muslim gals.

Being a mona sikh its easy for me, End of the day I really dont see the need for hair until im older. And it's hard enough being an asian or brown skinned in British society and being unemployed without added pressures of looking different with turban and flowing dhari and not being attractive to image conscience gals.

Plus most asian girls these days only go out with guys who shave, just look at sikh wedding sites.. most want mona/shaved sikh guys. When uk sikh girls fix up and start having some standards then you'll see mona guys start becoming more religious.

Thing is would you want someone who cares about what you are or who you are?

Be proud

lol

If the situation you have described has occured to you or anyone else you know, here is a potential solution, why don't you try to speak to the girl and explain your thoughts as you are doing now. It may not be easy to do, but in effect you could help change what people think. ohmy.gif Keeping silent got me nowhere when I was at college or uni. I am a mona, but still got into similar situations i.e O that guy is religous or a fundamentalist, not at all I said and was merely a sikh activist. Explain why you keep your hair for starters. :lol:

lol

If the situation you have described has occured to you or anyone else you know, here is a potential solution, why don't you try to speak to the girl and explain your thoughts as you are doing now. It may not be easy to do, but in effect you could help change what people think. ohmy.gif Keeping silent got me nowhere when I was at college or uni. I am a mona, but still got into similar situations i.e O that guy is religous or a fundamentalist, not at all I said and was merely a sikh activist. Explain why you keep your hair for starters. :lol:

THATS THE PROB EXPLAINING THEY DONT WANT TO NO

HOW CAN U MAKE SOMEONE THINK FALSEHOOD IS FALSE WHEN THEY THINK IT IS TRUE

IF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CHANGE I BELVIE IT IS BY LOOKING AT A SIKHS JEEVEN

No thanks many of the sisters on here wouldnt agree to that, women in Sikhism are more than just baby making machines and objects of lust. :wub:

Have you ever heard of a muslim woman who had picked up a sword and fought for her faith???

Well said Akhoza. Killahz if you get married would you subject your wife to the fear and domination you mentioned?Or would you like that to happen to your own sister/cousin etc? :@ The girls from sikh families who stray away are those who do not have the correct knowledge about sikhi. For example, a girl who was put on the spot regarding her faith by let's say a muslim, due to her own lack of understanding, the muslim is then able to misconstrue our Guru Ji for his benefit and twist the mind of a young individual fairly easily. I have come accross a girl where this has happened, I demanded to meet the Muslim in question and challenged his view. The guy just turned out to some <banned word filter activated> who did not know much about his own faith and I quickly dismissed what he was saying. That is one way to counter-act such situations, providing you yourself have the right knowledge. There is no jadu, black magic or potions involed, these things dont exist.

Nah course i wouldnt subject them to that dont be silly I aint muslim aite :lol: but y is it that muslim girls encourage their guys to be religious n take pride if they become religious whereas I yet to meet even 1 sikh girl who encourages me to keep my hair or give up things I shouldnt for sake of religion. It just doesnt happen, I see Sikh guys in turban's always encouraging and reasoning with apni's who've gone astray to fix up grin.gif