Helmet

Guest Guest

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _singh_

wel theres a reason why sikhs went to court regarding this issue and came out victorious: Sikhs with dastars dont have to wear helmets.

Helmets are same as caps, but harder.

How can we cover our guru Ji's crown with a cap?!

now wouldnt it depend on what kind of dumaala .. :lol: ..now i dont know much about dumaalas but im sure there are many different types.. some wear it one style and one another style.. is there certain one that would be more secure cuz ive seen some that wear 10+ dastaar/dumaala and i dun think it would help in a motorcycle accident then a helment..

In WW1 and WW2

Sikh troupe went into battle wearing the wonderful turban,

When the debate cane along about Sikhs should take off their turbans and put on helmets in England. there were so many English captains, majors and even generals who supported the Sikhs as to allow them not to wear helmets.

I personally wound not ride a bike with out a helmet but that’s only cos I don’t wear a turban.

But there is no such restriction as in we should/should not wear a helmet cos it goes against our code of conduct ..

Riding a motor bike is something different, to me full leathers with body armour plus full face helmet is the only I’ll get on a bike.

Its your own safety u have to think about.

No Sikh will tell you to take off your turban but then no Sikh will not tell u have to keep on the turban its up to u….

Peace to all………

I drive bike that too a heavy bike, I wear helmet occasionaly when it is not possible to wear Pagdi or turban. All this talk of rehit is useless for me as after i come from swim my hair all wet and no way i am going tie a turban rather than bother abt so called rehit i wear helmet.