Helmet

Guest Guest

Dear bro,

U wear a helmet occasionally ?

Good god !!!!

I used to ride as a dispatch rider in central London , and may be I’m crap or just unlucky cos I have had so many crashes, mostly cos I ride so fast ( or like an <banned word filter activated> ) :lol: @ grin.gifLOL.gif

But that’s why I dare not ride with out my leathers and that includes full face helmet….

Dear bro,

U wear a helmet occasionally ?

Good god !!!!

I used to ride as a dispatch rider in central London , and may be I’m crap or just unlucky cos I have had so many crashes, mostly cos I ride so fast ( or like an <banned word filter activated> ) :@ @ grin.gifLOL.gif

But that’s why I dare not ride with out my leathers and that includes full face helmet….

i still agree there is no code u should or not.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don know why.... but when we people do something against sikhi, no one goes to court and no one cares... but wen it comes to safety we never wanna wear helmets.... its amazin to know sikh women with all kinda make up and hair styles protesting against helmets.... everything we do against sikhi is acceptable but helmets arent???? confusing... isnt it???

• 3 weeks later...

there is an endless debate on this issue

to the original poster: do you think you need a helmet?

im trying not to be biased but its difficult, so many sikhs have gone to court so that we can wear a dastaar without a helmet, take advantage of the opportunity!!

ok that was reaaaaally biased hehe :nihungsmile:

Guest singhhh

Isn't it a law in some places that to ride a bike you must be wearing a helmet? I dunno, I'm sure I've heard of that somewhere...

I think helmet should be worn for a person's safety!!

any type of dastaar would not help...beacuse the first item that will come from the person is the dastaar...no matter how tight it is!!

Helmets, caps and all related stuff should never be accepted by sikh kaum... Sikh soldiers who fought and won many dozen medals.. including victoria cross medals.. all without wearing topi or helmet. If sikhs in past can dodge or feel safe with bullets then whats making you afraid while driving??

If safety is real concern then why not dozen of american states such as Arizona (next to california) make it safety requirement for the biker to wear the helmet ? Its not about safety.. its about the excuses to hide ur real identity.. If you trust your turban, guru jee will look upon you. I think sikhs should never ever wear any kind of topi :|