Warning To Sikh Youth Joining Gangs -

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I agree, there are a lot of Gangs in England not mentioning XP or SP! Some of these gangs just fight with Sikhs anyway! If they took initiative and actually realised the power of Guru ji! Then they would Join The KHALSA PANTH! Maybe these people who are joining gangs want to be apart of society and culture and do not have the confidence to back out of being Different, Only God Knows!!

This did not mean to offend anyone

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF!

I agree, there are a lot of Gangs in England not mentioning XP or SP! Some of these gangs just fight with Sikhs anyway! If they took initiative and actually realised the power of Guru ji! Then they would Join The KHALSA PANTH! Maybe these people who are joining gangs want to be apart of society and culture and do not have the confidence to back out of being Different, Only God Knows!!

VJKK VJKF!

are u reffering to any other gangs in particular? there is 1 army, gods army.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

Im talking bout groups of sikhs who end up getting into a gang for the fun of it, but then take it too serious and end up getting into pointless fights!that is not what a sikh does! I am just pointing this out because of my experience with people my age who do this kind of stuff, everyone just gets hurt, at end of the day God is in everyone, if we hurt someone we are also hurting God Aren’t we??

Sorry If I have Offended anyone!

Khalsa Is Gods Army!

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Singh_jee

yup one such group is ak47 down southall ive seen there tag everywhere, its not even funni they 'tag' khandas and tell people to get out of the gurdwara!

and one sikh from these groups told me up straight that guru gobind singh jee told them to fight and it is a part of sikhi to fight when something is not right...

i turnd a blind eye to it but these gangs need to stop, sikhs need to be at ONE with each other

SAT SRI AKAAL PURAKH JEE!

Pajji come to my area, i think gangs people are much better and smarter in most things. I am the only sikh at my school those gang members are the ones who respected my religion no one else not even teachers. i think black people are the best even though they are gangsters in crip gang they support khalistan:) I hopr u meet a real gangster he will tell u his story then u can relate it to a jujahroos story. They stay true there blue(crip color) what about us? Since i have been to this area with my cousins i have learned more from them then a sikh person. As long as someone respects sikhi i will respect them. We have many white people who will call me osama but not many blacks. I live in a farming state where only 60 sikhs exist. Theses black people went through big pain when kkk attacked them in the 1980's and the kkk still exist in our state. I tell these blacks about my religion and some are signed up on sikhsangat but they rarely visit it. So they dont have anyreligion only their colors. Plz give some respect to gangs also well not to all but to some. pray.gif

yup one such group is ak47 down southall ive seen there tag everywhere, its not even funni they 'tag' khandas and tell people to get out of the gurdwara!

and one sikh from these groups told me up straight that guru gobind singh jee told them to fight and it is a part of sikhi to fight when something is not right...

i turnd a blind eye to it but these gangs need to stop, sikhs need to be at ONE with each other

SAT SRI AKAAL PURAKH JEE!

Guest Singh_jee

but not sikh gangs that go around beatin up people because they tuchd my girl or they lookd at me in the rong way! u think that is right paaji?

Guest militant singh

but not sikh gangs that go around beatin up people because they tuchd my girl or they lookd at me in the rong way! u think that is right paaji?

''singh jee'' may i ask where u het ur info and could u tell us of an incident where the southall group has done sumthing anti sikh ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i ve never heard of them fight over girls they have the 'anakh' tht u have lost my friend

i have never heard of them beating up anybody for no reason ,, and yh its right 2 raise the sword when all means fail - Dasma Pita so stop ur propoganda and stop beeing a spin doctor join the govt if u wana do so dont do it within the sikh community

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF!

Sorry to go off track but I'm informed that XP or 'xpansion' is not a gang, rather just loads of tops which were printed during vaisakhi time last year and distributed to a group of local lads. They all wore it and hung together at the mela, giving the impression to onlookers that they were some major gang, therefore acting to some extent in fulfilling that role.

As for SP, many ppl go around on mela's calling themselves SP, but they tend not to act like shere and keep out of sight until the next mela the following year.

bhul chuk maaf