Top Posters In This Topic

Tin gallo rab da main shukar guzar haan

Tin gallo rab da main shukar guzar haan

Maan hai Punjabi ah main

Maan hai Punjabi ah main

JATT SIKH haan Punjab da

Sabh toh eh vaddi gaal main sardar haan

Main sardar haan, shukar guzar haan, main sardar haan

LOL NOWHERE DOES HE SAY HES PROUD TO BE A SIKH.

I noticed that too, and I was gonna post about it but the guy who speaks after him, the singh with the black dastaar, made up for it by being very intellectual and brought up everything from the sikh struggle to the inferiority complex of the majority community.

I'm sure many of these guys are college students and thus we can't expect them to be perfect. They are learning like all of us. At least they are doing all this stuff in Punjab.

peace.

the second Singh, Prabhsharanbir Singh, knew what he was talking about, but the other guy, doesnt mater whether hes perfect or not fact is he states he wrote the poem, so he must have spent some time on it, and hes clearly promoting caste, under the banner of SIKH Students Federation, doesn't set a good example.

Its funny when he's "muccha nu vatt charda"

Plus it would be wikkid if they use names like Jinda, Sukha also instead of the usual Bhagat Singh n Kartar Singh lines

it took many decades after the shaheedi of bhagat singh and udham singh to get due recognition. remmeber gandhi called them terrorists back then.

Sukha and Jinda will get shaheed status on a huge scale in due time. Watch one day there will be movies made about those great singhs. These things take time. Baby steps. First step is for people in Punjab to realize they are slaves, then to actually fight it, is the next step.

Sher-e-panjab veerjee.. When i was living in punjab, i never knew about jinda, sukha (even though they were my mamajees roomate during college years). Living in west and having knowledge about sikhi is different than living in india with whatever knowledge they got from school, parents. Though it would be wikkid to have those names but neither bhagat singh nor kartar singh did bad things in their life.

Culture and religion two different things and that kavita is cultural viewpoint of the person who is speaking. Now next thing we can say is.. Why there are so many monay in it, they are not following guru jees hukam. This march is just rubbish under the banner of Sikh Student Federation. We can say that too. The point is we have to look into the point of the protest rather than whether person is wearing khalsa color or not and stuff like that. Chardi kala jeee

I dont think it took decades, Bhagat Singh's popularity outwieghed Gandhis and Nehru. Well if they dont know who Jinda Sukha are, then surely they must know of Bhai Amrik Singh, the man who totally transformed the SSF in the 80's bringing thousands of students into the Federation.

And S1ngh if you talking of a cultural viewpoint of the kavita, then the poet needs a danda up his <mod edited>, because lets face facts jatts of Punjab dont do sh!t nowadays, bhaiyas looking after the kheti and tractors, sons of jatts are becoming amlis n messing up there lives and the girls... well lets just not go there. The protest is telling the kaum to wake up and realize how Sikhs are being portrayed as jokers in bollywood, well I think someone needs to wake up the poet first.

The fact that monay are involved is a good thing, it shows its not just a group of 'fanatic' Sikhs who are offended, and i think you misunderstood my point about the protest being held under the SSF banner, Im not saying only Sikhs should be involved but that caste should be left out of it.

bas kar veera. The singh is friend of my cousin in punjab. they all are member of sikh student federation and if u didn't know they ready to fight whenever the need comes. Also I think u need to goto punjab sometimes and see people still believe in caste system. Dont worry about the caste first, the main thing is many people in india thinks sikhs are part of hinduism. Go ask a regular sikh school boy and he wouldn't know alot about his religion.So instead writing twice about the jatt thing that will not help them out. U cant make that singh's ind change about being a jatt cuz his dad was a jatt who told his son that he is a jatt and always stay a jatt. So it will take time.

the second Singh, Prabhsharanbir Singh, knew what he was talking about, but the other guy, doesnt mater whether hes perfect or not fact is he states he wrote the poem, so he must have spent some time on it, and hes clearly promoting caste, under the banner of SIKH Students Federation, doesn't set a good example.

Its funny when he's "muccha nu vatt charda"

Plus it would be wikkid if they use names like Jinda, Sukha also instead of the usual Bhagat Singh n Kartar Singh lines

Teri poet naal dushmani bhai. Ta ki hoya ja ohna bhai amrik singh da nai lita. tu kadi waheguroo da na lita. Shaheeds are not only from 1984 theek a. Bematlab dushmani moul lai janda.

I dont think it took decades, Bhagat Singh's popularity outwieghed Gandhis and Nehru. Well if they dont know who Jinda Sukha are, then surely they must know of Bhai Amrik Singh, the man who totally transformed the SSF in the 80's bringing thousands of students into the Federation.

And S1ngh if you talking of a cultural viewpoint of the kavita, then the poet needs a danda up his <mod edited>, because lets face facts jatts of Punjab dont do sh!t nowadays, bhaiyas looking after the kheti and tractors, sons of jatts are becoming amlis n messing up there lives and the girls... well lets just not go there. The protest is telling the kaum to wake up and realize how Sikhs are being portrayed as jokers in bollywood, well I think someone needs to wake up the poet first.

The fact that monay are involved is a good thing, it shows its not just a group of 'fanatic' Sikhs who are offended, and i think you misunderstood my point about the protest being held under the SSF banner, Im not saying only Sikhs should be involved but that caste should be left out of it.