Suicide- Whats The Point In Life

Guest depressed

some people cry to be alive, some mothers cry to have children, and some sisters/brothers cry to have siblings.

your mom/dad/sis/bro is proud of you even if they dont show it, sometimes love between family and people is so strong that it doesnt even need to be told or shown its well-present in the moment of time

more than these worldy things akal purkh loves you tat is why he has put u and if u want to go against his will and say i want to die then thats not right, so wait, we all have to die one day, life live and do path for support from our real father, sri guru gobind singh ji.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read jap ji sahib to know what your purpose in life is.

here is a quick example:

DOlu Drmu dieAw kw pUqu ] (3-13, jpu, mÚ 1)

Dhoul Dharam da-i-aa kaa poot.

The mythical bull is Dharma, the son of compassion;

sMqoKu Qwip riKAw ijin sUiq ] (3-13, jpu, mÚ 1)

santokh thaap rakhi-aa jin soot.

this is what patiently holds the earth in its place.

jy ko buJY hovY sicAwru ] (3-14, jpu, mÚ 1)

jay ko bujhai hovai sachiaar.

One who understands this becomes truthful.

DvlY aupir kyqw Bwru ] (3-14, jpu, mÚ 1)

Dhavlai upar kaytaa bhaar.

What a great load there is on the bull!

DrqI horu prY horu horu ] (3-14, jpu, mÚ 1)

Dhartee hor parai hor hor.

So many worlds beyond this world-so very many!

iqs qy Bwru qlY kvxu joru ] (3-14, jpu, mÚ 1)

tis tay bhaar talai kavan jor.

What power holds them, and supports their weight?

Dharam, religion, truth, is the son of compassion or the Compassionate Lord God. It is what patiently holds this world up. You came here to do good deeds and lighten the burden on this earth by remmebering God and respecting his creation. You are very important to thsi world. You can either be a burden on it by forgetting God or you can help sustain it by practicing good deeds, good karams. With waaheguru's kirpa of course. Baani says, sabni shaala mariyaan, karta kare so hoye.

so don't be down. find good sangat. read baani. This is your only support in this world my friend.

peace.

Sat Sri Akal:

Read Sodar Rehras Sahib's last stanza as the strongest arguement against suicide:

Bhae Paraapat Maanukh Deh Huriya, Gobind Minal Ki Ehe Teri Bariya

With great fortune have you obtained this body. This is your chance to meet the Almighty.

Avar Kaaj Tere Kitae Na Kaam. Mil Sadh Sangat Bhaj Kewal Naam

No other work is worthwhile besides meeting with the Saintly Congregation to recite the Almighty's name.

Therefore, as per the Guru's instruction, the human body was obtained as a priceless time. The purpose of being in it is to meet the Sangat and to remember the Almighty...to remember that which not only created you, but is IN you.

That is the purpose of life and that is the reason for existence.

If you are having such desparate thoughts, at least do this verse's Paath everyday and go to Gurudwara as often as possible.

Bhul Chuk Maaf...am a moorakh.

Suicide is self-centered. You might think nobody cares about you, but I can tell you that if you never post on this website again, I'll probably think that you've commited suicide, and even I would feel bad, without knowing you. And there are people that care about you; think about them.

How old are you? Just wondering; it makes a difference to how we should approach this topic.

Ahh thanks sis and yes i am a girl, i found this site from my brother who uses it and anyway thanks for that but im feeling anow and im 18 and ive got my A level exams and i feel so depressed and under pressure since its my final school year and im finding it hard to cope with exams and leaving my mates but i think i can go through it hopeefully with the help of waheguru. Dont know what made me make this thread i guess it was a moment of desperation

ahhhhhh so you are just stressed from school. You want to kill yourself over school? Don't be silly....If that is depression then everyone i know who goes to school is depressed because that is all I hear from my friend that they have exam and not enough time, too much pressure and so on. Its just high stress, do some Yoga, it'll relieve it in no time. you had me worried for a moment....

Trust me, I know what you're feeling, but things do get better. It's life, you get proper depressing lows and then very good highs. I hit rock bottom recently, but things do slowly work out. Nobody's life is perfect and full of happiness/stress free. You will always have something to stress about. Just ride these hard times and wait for the good times which aren't far away.

:@

WJKK WJKF

wow......omg i was worried too pheena ji....lol.....skool eh? well think uv it this way....ur studyin like mad......and do all da assignments and ur scared and nervous and u wanna pass.....then after studyin u go do ur exams....then soon u get ur results....and its over... :@ .....well for now....lol....ima in gr.7....dun really have any exams and stuff.....but hey.....guru ji is helping you.....as long as u remember HIM.....do simran before ur exams and mool mantar da paath.....then do an ardas rite before u get ur exam and tell guru ji i have done this many mool mantar de paath and simran and guru ji please u are evrything for me and only you can help me with my exams......please blees me.....kirpa karo.....and dun wrry panji.....it'll work out....besides it mite be hard now but in a few years from now u'll have a great job and u'll be makin great money and u'll think back and say das becuz guru ji helped me and i went throguh skool.....and now its all kool....dun worry.....skool..... rolleyes.gif ......i know we all hate it.....but u aint gonnabe goin throgh this exam pressure forever.....well da skool exam dat is.....lol...anywayz....GOOD LUCK!!! pray.gif:):@

bhul chuk muaf karnee sanagt jeeo

WJKK WJKF

Fateh

Well from what I have heard from a very trusted Baba Ji that I go to ( Baba Baldev Singh Ji ), once you commit suicide you do not free yourself from this worold. As a matter of fact, you make it worse. You must still stay on earth until the day you were meant to die. Basicaly, you're soul will wonder around on this world until the day you were supposed to die. Also, lets not forget that suicide is a big sin.

I hope you do the right thing.

Fateh

Fateh

Well from what I have heard from a very trusted Baba Ji that I go to ( Baba Baldev Singh Ji ), once you commit suicide you do not free yourself from this worold. As a matter of fact, you make it worse. You must still stay on earth until the day you were meant to die. Basicaly, you're soul will wonder around on this world until the day you were supposed to die. Also, lets not forget that suicide is a big sin.

I hope you do the right thing.

Fateh

WJKK WJKF

lol...i agree.....suicide is a one way ticket to hell....das how i put it....it is true rite? :@ sorry

WJKK WJKF