I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Theres also nothing wrong with not going to a mosque.

If they do go to the Gurdwara they are doing reconnaissance then.

Its best just to stay on a side of truth and right. and learn from your own study. Sometimes it learning from someone that lies will eventually get you to think that

If they are truthfull and right then they are very very rare and are a real religious person but most arent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=40...que+documentary

This is the same as going Watch the video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=72...que+documentary

Watch this one also

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=83...que+documentary

And watch this.

If you can watch this and not learn enough to not go to the mosque then you have a learning disability.

If you can only learn about what they show in these videos at the mosque then you have a learning disability.

Watching a documetry is just as good as going and learning in a short amount of time. You dont have to go in order to learn from these videos.

Why dont they have a school assembly instead of making them go to the mosque, unless they have a different purpose or reason.

Obviously if I heard a CD or heard in real life is different, but a brief teaching doesnt need to be in person only.

This video is about the Gurdwara in El Sobrante. This is all you would need to know to learn about Sikhs in a brief amount of time.

I show this video to people who want to learn about the Gurdwara and this is good enough. You dont have to take them to El Sobrante for them to learn the same thing as in this video.

http://tv.waheguroo.com/?view=23

Watch the videos I posted and youll learn enough.

Your like the only one these days that didnt then.

And your saying that they all didnt ask you everthing you saw in there. Or did you go secretly without them knowing?

Guest kaur-1

im a girl thankyou!!loll thank you penjis/bhajis for your replyz bt i still dnt hv a persific ansa shud i go??

vjkk vjkf

Penji, I did reply to you earlier but did not give you a definate answer. I have been pondering on your question all this time.

Personally, I have been to a mandir as a tourist and a church but I have never been to a mosque and probably will never go there.

MY BLOOD BOILS when I recall the suffering the muslims caused our Gurus and the sikhs. I also do not agree with their "forcible" conversions, their laws or their religion.

So the answer from one penji to another DO NOT GO. You have a Gurdwara and thats the only place you should go to.

********************** DO NOT GO ******************* DO NOT GO *************

Dont even question yourself about going. End of story!!!.. Your teacher should not and cannot force you to do anything. You are not going to learn anything trust me.

From Benti Chaupai Sahib - By GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ who gave all his family for us:

The Puraans, the Hindu scripture, praise and glorify Raam, and the Qur’an praises and glorifies Muhammad. Likewise, other religions talk of of their own prophets and glorify them as God. I do not accept any of these.

raam raheem puraan kuraan anek kahai mat eik naa maanyo.

Simritis, shastras and the four Vedas mention varied ways of realising God. O Vaheguru! I do not accept any of their ritual approaches.

simrit saastr bed sabhai, baho bhed kahai ham eik naa jaanyo.

It was through Vaheguru’s Grace (that Guru Gobind Singh Jee says) I was able to do Naam Simran and realise Vaheguru.

siree aspaan kripaa tumree kar, mai kahyo sabh tohé bakhaanyo.

As to Pritam Singh Khalsa ji's comment I agree with all of them AND HE IS NOT A RACIST. HE IS ONLY STATING THE FACTS!!! through his research and observations before choosing to be a SIKH.

LOL.gif

LOL.gif

LOL.gif

why not go with your parents if you think its ok ??????????????????

i'm sure your SIKH parents would be so proud that their children want to go to a mosque....

maybe ask your dad to take off his turban and leave it by the door and ask your mum to use the ladies only entrance and also cover her face..

there is nothing wrong as i see it. to go to a place where their very tridition was to kill us or to convert us.

look into your history and say its ok.

ask your parent if any other relatives would like to go with u ?? please PLEASE post their reply..

are u sikh ?

or a ............