Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji To Be Taken To Hall

R4G

Guest Narinder Singh

How can people sit around and tolerate Guru jis beadbi and still claim to be Sikhs of the Guru??? Whats wrong with the UK sangat, are u all sleeping??? For hundreds of years Sikhs have been attacked, now people are going straight to our Guru and attacking him. You all are talking about protesting if this beadbi is going to take place??? Why dont u just go in there and take Guru ji out of there? Protesting will solve and do nothing to stop this. If this beadbi takes place this weekend, sorry to say, but the UK Sangat, in my eyes, will just be a bunch of loud-mouthed, slogan mongering posers. There is still time, do something, please.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can people sit around and tolerate Guru jis beadbi and still claim to be Sikhs of the Guru??? Whats wrong with the UK sangat, are u all sleeping??? For hundreds of years Sikhs have been attacked, now people are going straight to our Guru and attacking him. You all are talking about protesting if this beadbi is going to take place??? Why dont u just go in there and take Guru ji out of there? Protesting will solve and do nothing to stop this. If this beadbi takes place this weekend, sorry to say, but the UK Sangat, in my eyes, will just be a bunch of loud-mouthed, slogan mongering posers. There is still time, do something, please.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Read some previous actions from uk sikhs before jumping to conclusions

There is a set procedure in place to get the wider community on the side of the sikhs. Obviously, if the protest fails, singhs will take maharaj away at his wish.

Its been done before and will again, but at least try to educate the people who do not understand sikhi first. If you just take the saroop, the hall will not understand, we will just look like fanatics AGAIN. Therefore the whole point of the sangat contacting is to express their concerns and aid the rescue in a peaceful attempt first.

i hope it's not because of the actuall facilty, but the stuff being performed there before. I understand that alchahol should never be near it, however, will alchahol be served during the event?

Now someone is going to say i'm anti gurmat, how convenient rolleyes.gif

really, why would we serve alchahol while in the presence on the guru granth sahib ji?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I can't argue with what you are saying, but there's no harm in attempting the peaceful method. Besides veerji, you can probably imagine all the comebacks of carrying out the "direct" method you have mentioned above.

With Maharaj's kirpa most of the issues are resolved via discussions. On some occasions protests have taken place. At the end of the day it's a long term battle. Yes, the radical why will sort the short term problems. But the unfortuntate thing is that the abuse of Sikh Maryada and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is almost a regular occurance all around the world. We need to act effectively to get the message across, the sad thing is we are having to win over our own Sikhs, the non-Sikhs are more compasionate to the issues.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

i hope it's not because of the actuall facilty, but the stuff being performed there before. I understand that alchahol should never be near it, however, will alchahol be served during the event?

Now someone is going to say i'm anti gurmat, how convenient rolleyes.gif

really, why would we serve alchahol while in the presence on the guru granth sahib ji?

Lionchild is anti Gurmat, how convenient rolleyes.gif :| hehehehehehe

No its wrong if they ever serve alcohol there it doesnt have to just be during . wacko.gif

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Saadh Sangat

It has come to my attention that our father, aad sri guru grath sahib ji maharaaj, is being disrespected by being taken to a community hall in watford for a monthly program. As you may be aware this is extremely disrespectful and against gurmat. A command was issued from akaal takht clearly stating that satguru's saroop must not be taken to any place where alcohol, tobacco, meat is consumed or idol worship, dancing etc take place.

Individual who have split off from watford gurdwara are using guru ji as a means to settle personal conflicts. The watford sangat are not supporting these renegades. Please demonstrate your love for guru ji by attending a Peaceful Protest. Please bring your whole family.

We will be leaving from guru nanak gurdwara, high st, smethwick, at 9.30am on sunday 16th july.

Please confirm your attendance by calling 07960 134 641 so that we can arrange transport.

We humbly request the Worldwide Sikh Sangat to contact:

The Centre Manager

The Mutli-Racial Community Centre

70 Durban Road West

Watford

Hertfordshire

WD18 7DS

Telephone: 01923 220136 (office hours 9am to 1pm GMT – 24hr Answerphone)

Email: mrcc70@hotmail.com

Inform them that Sikh Sangat at MRCC committee will no longer hold diwans at MRCC, however a few individuals, who have broken away from this committee, are not willing to accept this decision. They will be acting against the wishes of the wider Sikh Community of Watford if they bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to MRCC this Sunday.

Please remember you are representing the Khalsa Panth and refrain from bad language or confrontation discussion. Our aim is to inform the Multi-Cultural Community Centre that they must not support these few renegades, who do not have backing from the wider Sikh Community of UK.

With the blessings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the Sikh Sangat will work together to resolve this situation.

Gurfateh!!

GuruPiyaro, If you have not yet had a chance to speak to the Multi-Cultural Community Centre in Watford then please either contact them via phone or e-mail today. This is the last working day before Sunday and we might still be able to convince the Centre to accept the wishes of the UK Sikh community.

With Guru Ji's grace we have resolved a fair few beadbi situations on SikhSangat.com before when we have all get together. Please stop the arguements for today and lets all unite under the Nishan Sahib and attempt to resolve the issue.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaray!

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh!!