Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji To Be Taken To Hall

R4G

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guru Ji is so great. It was a difficult situation that the Sangat faced, lots of police presence and a long day.

Seeing The King of Kings Jaagdi Jot Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in a suitcase made your blood boil. It really was emotional, but what a seva. Wah!

AN APPEAL GOES OUT TO THOSE NOT PRESENT.

It is time to wake up and help stop these beadbis. We need to think what we were doing yesterday, was it really that important that we could not be part of the seva to stop Maharaj di beadbi?

The simran was beautiful, people were crying. It was hard to contain yourself.

Panth Ki Jeet.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur with the above statements.

It felt as we were in a different dimension as we were on a wave being carried across.

Everything seemed to be some kind of void, as if we were there but not really there. Sounds confusing i know.

I urge all to come as the more we are the stronger we are.

I concur with the above statements.

It felt as we were in a different dimension as we were on a wave being carried across.

Everything seemed to be some kind of void, as if we were there but not really there. Sounds confusing i know.

I urge all to come as the more we are the stronger we are.

i kinda know what you mean vampire. we were carried by Guru Maharaj Ji. and yes others need to experience this.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

They had imprisoned GuruJis Bir in a suitcase :<Edited>: :<Edited>: :<Edited>: :<Edited>: :<Edited>: :<Edited>:

Now lets find these "Granthis" who dont follow Gurmat and allow Beadbi of SGGS.

Wow I thought meat and alcohol in a venue with SGGS was a problem and now this

We must start a movement to where even the police know about what is completely unacceptanble with SGGS and people should be charged with vandalism of some sort.

Remember GuruJi is the Guru and not an object! If we cant be treated as just an object then how can we think we can treat SGGS as an object?

I bow to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord The Shabad Guru.

post-5391-1153176001.jpg

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/loca...ful_protest.php

Sikhs stage peaceful protest

Watford Observer

4:44pm Monday 17th July 2006

A GROUP of Sikh's staged an hour long protest on Sunday, in a bid to stop Sikh holy scriptures being taken into a Watford community centre.

More than 80 Sikhs from the town's Gurdwara (temple) and others from across the UK gathered yesterday outside the Multi Racial Community Centre in Durban Road.

They were there to protest peacefully at a group of Sikhs who were intending to use the centre for a religious gathering on Sunday.

continued...

As part of this gathering they were proposing to take the Guru Granth Sahib, Sikh holy scriptures revered as the embodiment of god, into the centre.

The protestors, clad in vibrant turbans and wearing ceremonial knives, were angered by the way the scriptures had been brought to the centre, and the fact they were to be taken inside.

They demanded to be allowed to take the Guru Granth Sahib to the Watford Gurdwara in King's Close.

After an hour of protest around the car which carried the scriptures, an agreement was reached with the police, and the protestors were allowed to respectfully remove the Guru Granth Sahib and take it to the Gurdwara.

A full report see Friday's Watford Observer.