Swami Ramdev Ji Visiting Gurdwara In Birmingham

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoga, calms the mind, calms the body, helps you mentally and physically.

Do Vichaar on gurbaani and your soul will be enlightened. This body we all keep trying to calm and make physically strong will be cremated on a funeral pyre one day. Your soul is eternal, it is the embodiment of God. It's all fine and dandy to do yoga as a physical exercise, i just hope that as sikhs we don't forget the real source of peace, Gurbani. Gurbani is the cure right in front of our eyes to all our needs.

peace.

In another thread (ref. Url below), Surajsingh has posted some pictures of Ramdev’s visit to a gurdwara. Which gurdwara is that?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...19693&st=12

Gurdwara Karamsar UK in Ilford. Read how they feel blessed that some tv swami has walked into their Gurdwara. Seems they forget how blessed they are with Guru Maharaj's Darshan everyday...

Anyway, it's all about PR....

Is this event still going ahead? Are they going to ask Ramdev about Dayanand and his views on Sikh Gurus?

Oh no we cant do that, he is a guest.

Harmandir Sahib de 4 darwaje khule aa

meaning open to all

let the army come in aswell and blow the place up

like ahmed shah abdali did

i am so glad singhs of the ilk of Baba Deep Singh Ji were around then

if it was todays singh then we wud say we must not speak too loud or upset anyone who comes to the Gurdwara.

4 darwaje are still open

the army came in again in 1984 and blew the place up

we today allow the supporters of these people in and out and let them jump on our stages and confuse people and then justify our mistakes

the 4 doors will always be open

a true Sikh will not tolerate injustice

Another feather in RSS' cap......

That's why we oppose....today i 1 gurughar tommorow in 10 dayafter shiromani sant of entire panth......a new addition to exclusive dehdhari club.....and shame on these sikhs of dehdhaaris........how cheap have singhs heads become they be placed in feet of any dehdhaari

ENOUGH!!

Now see the magic of your true guru

http://www.khalsa.tv/

see the video of true story of cancer patient

Guest militant singh

This is tolerated though!

post-5283-1153660309.jpg

flippng idiotic sikhs bowing dwn - dis hinducomes on that astha channel RSS tv i call it they shw hazoor sahib in which they do hinudistic rituals I HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT also them nihangs have got sum link 2 it them niddar singh types they cut up goats or sumin cos dese fake nihangs luv our so called link 2 hindusim even though there aint none this astha tv chnl 808 sky digital use this gurdwara 2 make us look like hindus and they have idiots like SWAMI ram RSS or whateva hes called idiotic sikhs let these lot in 2 our gurdware -a disgrace

WJKK WJKF

Prabhjoyt Singh that is not a guy it is actually a Sant. Trust me good friend do not listen and read any of the rubbish some ppl have posted about karamsar. These ppl have no real evidence and facts. So please do ignore.

Jaz Singh