Sants

sall

where were all these sants at the time when the mahants had control of gurdwaras...

they were no where to be seen...

i will tel you why... this is because they do the same actions as the mahants do... they have learned from udhasis and mahants....

these sants have been along for how many years i cant count and look where they have brought us....

they have brought us very far i think rolleyes.gif ????

The sikh panth is in great prosperity... these so called "sant, bhramgianis" have left us in such chardi kala!!!

THE PANTH IS IN SUCH HIGH SPIRTS!!!!!! :D

these people havent even been past the 4th grade and i dont understand what gian these guys have attained... it certainly isnt gurmat gian!!!! Gurmat tells you to do kirat karnna, naam japna tai vandh kai shakna.... they havent even gotten past gurmat gian how can you even think about bhramgian!!!!!

I urge everyone to follow the true guru.. sri guru granth sahib ji.... everything is in there there is no need for these pakandis... The true guru which holds the throne is guru granth sahib ji maharaj... Guru sahib is the only person who has the word maharaj attached to his name!!!!!!

Fateh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you people call guru granth sahib jee maharaj your guru?

First let me ask you wat is the meaning of a guru?

guru means teacher.you are all quick to call yourself sikhs but dont even listen to wat satguru is telling us.

Sant isher singh jee maharaj brought 18 lakh people into sikhi.how many have you brought into sikhi?sorry you are not a sikh yourself so wat chance have you got of bringing other people back into their religion.you dont listen to your guru so wat sikhs are you.start to read sukhmani sahib and you will undrestand wat high status satguru sri guru arjan dev jee maharaj has given to sants.

How many Sants were there between 1469- c1920? How many Gursikhs like Bhai Gurdasji, Baba Buddhaji, were called Sants? Sants came about around the 1920s before that the only people Sikhs referred to as Sants were Sant Kabirji. The picture of Baba Attar Singhji where someone has written that he does not have the Kakkars, what about the kara and the kesh and Kachera? We can't see it but I'm sure he has a kangha, the only Kakkar missing is the Kirpan. I'm not sure in what circumstances the picture is taken but Baba Attar Singh gave Amrit to lakhs of Sikhs. If Sants are beyond the Kakkars then why do they give Amrit?

guru means teacher.you are all quick to call yourself sikhs but dont even listen to wat satguru is telling us.

Sant isher singh jee maharaj brought 18 lakh people into sikhi.how many have you brought into sikhi?sorry you are not a sikh yourself so wat chance have you got of bringing other people back into their religion.you dont listen to your guru so wat sikhs are you.start to read sukhmani sahib and you will undrestand wat high status satguru sri guru arjan dev jee maharaj has given to sants.

I dont know who your guru is... mine is guru granth sahib ji... he is my teacher..... your teacher is probably baba isher singh... there is like 20 of them so i dont know which one you are associated with?

i cant believe where this number comes from.... 18 lakh might be sikhs of isher singh but sure arent of guru ji.... they have taken khaday thee phol from baba isher singh!!!!!!! not khalsa panth... when you say isher singh has givin so many people khaday thee phol... that is ego right infront of you.... you people see him as him giving khaday thee phol.... you people are apart of isher singhs panth not khalsa panth because khalsa panth follows the teaching of guru granth sahib ji not some sadh!!!!!!!!!

And again as i stated before, guru granth sahib ji holds the throne!!!!!!!!!

and i still dont understands why gursikhs such as baba deep singh, bhai taru singh, bhai gurdas, baba budha and other great gurmukhs dont even have the word sant in front of there name???? i have yet to get a straight answer from anyone... namstang you seem to think you are an intelligent guy can you please clarify as to why that is???? you said that you want to talk away and just laugh... well what i want to do is walk away and cry looking at the state of the sikh panth!!!!!!

:@ @ :lol: @ .....

yo umm...what made you post that^^^????

did you have a bad day? grin.gifgrin.gif

im serious btw...

im so confused :D

did someone post something wrong before your post??? :@

Sant daa mutlub putta Guru Granth Sahib Ji wich kee hai??

Nungay, chitteyaa pugga waleyaa nahee hai pajama vee nahee paa sukday

18 lakh LOL.gif :D

Eh taa gintee kurn baithaa seee

18 lakh taa houn vee nahee hoanay total

Singh sabha waleyaa nay parchar keeta oas vaylay

Bhoray bnaakay wich baith kay, bhugtee kurnaa Gurmat nahee, manmat hai

Jay eh Gurmat hai taa yogia wich koee gultee nahee see, oh vee aapnay bhorea wich (junglaa wich) bhugtee kurday see

Gurbani tayray suntaa baaray kehndee hai

Gulee Jinna Jupp Maaleyaa Lotay Huth Nibug

Hur Kay Sunt Naa Aakheaye Bnaaras Kay Thug

Jehnaa noo aap nahee putaa kay Gurmat kee houndee hai, ohnaa nay hornaa noo kee dusnaa???

Tuhaaday wurgay Sikh, dehdhariaa day he Sikh hounday hun, Guru day naheee

kee too Akaal Takht dee maryada dee paalnaa kurdaa ke aapnay dehdhari day dayray dee??

jay too dehdhari walee mundaa taa, too sikh he nahee Guru Nanak daa

Tay jud aap hee sikh nahee taa hoaraay baaray too kee dus sukdaa ke kaun sikh hai attay kaun nahee

sikh dee parbhasha taa putta nahee, mutta dain aaa jaanday

jaa dayray wich jaakay luk jaa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

I have question from the leanred individuals on the forum.

Why is it that some sants don't have "singh" as the last name?

Why is it that they also don't wear sri sahib as a kakkar?

And lastly when you say fateh the don't return the fateh back to you.

However when they do ardaas and so forth these sants mention fateh to SGGS as normal.

This is not about dissing sants and not meant to cause debate , simple answers would be much appreciated.

I am going to give you reasons. But i m NOT going to debate if their ways are right or wrong. who are we decide or judge sants? It's between them and Akaal Purkh.

1. Because many sants do not take amrit in form of sanskar. They do take naam amrit from their gurdev. Like for example many udasi sants do not have singh in their name because they havent taken khanda da amrit in sanskar form. Amrit is Amrit if you study the core of it which is Naam, just because they might take intitation(sanskar) which is different than khanda da amrit does not mean they are invalid or they are less mukht(liberated) or they have less grace etc.

2. Because they have already used 5 kakari rehit to get to akaal purkh, they don't need it anymore.. remember rehat maryada is there to help you to get to akaal purkh but not god itself, they don't make idols of rehat like us, once they are merged with akaal purkh. if they wish they can go mastani avastha

There are three types of natures of sant mahapursh :

source: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley.

Three kinds of BhramGyani(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...

a Mastane: Intoxicated ones through remembrance get themselves merged with Almighty(Vahiguroo). More carefree un-attached will boldly function. Do not reveal their secret. Talk in Mysterious tone. Very few rarely come to understand. Have no time to teach common people. Always remain lost in spiritual contemplation. Some rare persons can take benefit from them.

b. Divane- Madhin lover remain intoxicated in God's love but give out sometime such inner secret that proves a source of life for the seekers, who after having themselves proven worth in their sight are also able to colour others in God's Love.

c. Daane- The wise ones who live according to what they preach and talk in understandable tone which benefits all and hearing which people renounce evil deeds. They always treat the path of truth and are eager for welfare of one and all.

classic picture of Sant Maharaj Raj Yogi 20th century Avtar Sachkhand Vasi 111 Baba Attar Singh Ji Maharaj Mustaneywale without kakar:

babaattarsinghmastuanawallay.jpg

Many mahapursh after getting bhramgyan wore kakars just to be cautious that by looking at them(mastani avastha), their sevadars or others may go astray.

3. Reason they might not say fateh back to you is because they may feel you might have not done anything in the life or for the panth which qualifies - sri akaal purkh victory (VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh ).

Oee tere babe da gatra te kirpann kithe hai?????????????????????

babe amritdharee see???? jann sirf sadh hee sann ????????????