Chandi Di Var

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

Bhaj trust me chandi di vaar is really powerful and that is why it is only read when going on a battle. There is this one story I don’t know properly but it goes something like this

There was a baba who read chadi di vaar at the wrong time of the day and this meant he had to keep reading for 24 hrs but he went to sleep and while he was sleeping all the shaheed Singh’s came and battered him and he was really bruised and battered. I don’t know what happened next.

Bhul chuk maaf karni

Gurfateh

i heard of dat to.......... also i heard in a katha that u have to balance the power of the path with more simran and bani...... i mean like more than 1 japji sahib the path lol..........

k this is what its all about:

bachittar natak is based on guru gobind singh jis life (including other forms we arent aware of) so in this one lifetime, guru gobind singh ji was a king, he went to the jungles and did alooooooooooooot of bhagti for God knows how many juugs, they were one with God, GOd themself...so anyway at that time there were ppl that didnt let the devis and devtays do their bhagti, they would beat them up and scare them away....all of them were forced to run away form these demons....but then a goddess named chandi decided to wage war, at first she was fighting them off but then they began to take her out and her powers were no match for them, so what had happened was that she started to run away from them as did the others....then she knew that there was a bhagat (guru gobind singh ji) that was in a jungle nearby doing bhagti, she went to them for help....baba ji then gave her a shabad and called it chandi di vaar (after her name), they told her to recite it and she would get awesome powers and defeat evil....she did what she was told and went bak out to defeat the evil ppl in an unbelievably, supernatural way (read chandi di vaar and u will know),guru gobind singh ji was known as "dusht daman" at that time, meaning 'the destroyer of evil", so when guru gobind singh ji (inthe form of the king) went bak to sach khand, they came bak as guru hargobind sahib ji , after guru hargobind sahib ji gave shaheedi, baba ji went to guru nanak dev ji and they said i dont want to go bak to the world, i wanna stay here, since all of the gurus are one light and God as a whole, guru ji told guru hargobind sahib ji that you are God and just like you fought off the evils (chandi di vaar), fought the moguls, you need to go bak and establish a religion b/c ppl are straying from the tru path and they need direction to find God...so baba ji says in bachittar natak, and it even comes in rehras sahib, about how they put their head down and followed Gods hukam as much as they didnt want ot come back to this earth....they then came bak as guru gobind singh ji...tas we all know,they wrote chandi di vaar for the khalsa panth to fight against any injustice, to instill the warrior spirit so sikhs can continue to fight the enemy even after Guru ji left their human form....

if i said anything wrong plz correct me but one thing i will say is true, bachittar natak is not to be taken lightly, Guru ji gave us a look into their BEAUTIFUL JEEVAN, something we are sooooo lucky to know!!!!! this shabad holds awesome power and those that gave shaheedi realized this and that is why they gave such great kurbaaniya

I think you need to go back and check you got this story correct, as there appear to be many mistakes in what you have written. For a start Guru Hargobind Sahib did not give shaheedi, I believe towards the end of his time on Earth, matters became a little more peaceful and he actually devoted more of his time to parrchaar rather than the defensive battles he earlier fought.

agree with above user...

Chandi didnt read Chandi di //.. on the other hand, a rishi (think its Sodhi Rishi) saw her fighting and thought this is unjustice, one woman fighting off many large demons.. So he asked Akal Purakh Waheguru Ji to create a warrior beacuse he himself wasnt fiot enough to fight, as he was meditating for years and years. Akal Purakh told him to get off his lion skin and when he did out came a warrior all decorated in armour.

This person helped chandi fight off the demons and then Chandi asked him who he was.. he said dont worry forget about it.. But I'll take you to my father. He took her to the rishi and bowed down. There, Chandi found out that this was indeen Dusht Daman. Rishi was so happy at Dusht Daman that he wished to be his fahter in the next lifetime. Dusht Daman went to meditate for years and became one with the Akal Purakh..

..Then he was ordered to leave His abode and come down to the world to fix things up. He was reborn as Gobind Rai.. with the father as Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.. no-one else but the rishi!

AKAAAAL!

YES I BELIEVE IN ALL THIS VERY POWERFUL BANI SO POWERFUL THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING 20 YEARS FOR THE WORIOUR SIKHS TO COME AND AVENGE US..............

OH HOW POWERFUL THESE BANI'S ARE DONT SAY IT UNLESS U MEAN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL DISTROY THE EVIL DOERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I'M STILL WAITING 20 YEARS FOR THEM TO COME AND HELP US !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAY IT EVERY NIGHT AND FOR 20 YEARS THE EVIL DOERS ARE STILL BREATHING AND I AM STILL

WAITING TO SEE THE SHAHEED SIKHS AVANGE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST HOW LONG AM I SPOSED TO WAIT ??????????

WHY WOULD THE SHAHEED SIKHS BATTER SOME SIKH FOR READING IT AT THE WRONG TIME ??????

SHOULDENT THEY BEAT THE RAPIEST AND MURDERERS ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE ASKING FOR 20 YEARS AND nothing, nothing at all has happened to them.

yes what a powerful bani....................

........................ BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! IT IS VERY POWERFUL.................ha

he folks just a thought.

if u read it at the wrong time "shaheed Singh’s came and battered him and he was really bruised and battered. "

but if u kill sikhs NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW !!!!!

i can kill sikh's and do what ever with their doughters...........

.....but.........

.....................JUST AS LONG AS I DONT READ IT AT THE WRONG TIME .............I'M OKAY.!!!

OH COOL MAN ...............

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

"raju__"ooooooooooooooooook u need to relax, 'guru ji's sipahi" mayb i did get sum things wrong, either way it was our guru that helped and wrote it, right?? thx for the corrections

Folks.

Some one from another religion should read this and ask the same question as I did.

This very dangerous bani should be read with caution as the Shaheed Sikhs of long ago will come and batter u black and blue !!! :) @ blush.gif

Doh ……………

84 sikhs have asked for justice for over 20 years, where are those Sikhs that batter Sikhs just for reading gone to ? grin.gif

Can some pls explain, a non sikh will be falling down laughing their heads off at the total stupidity of us…….

I don’t mean to offend but look at what people say about this very powerful bani…..dont read it so and so time or else !!?? grin.gifblush.gif

The one thing that I question is the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib is written in poetry and in the love of god…….. d_oh.gif

Then this is written about hindu gods and goddess, WHO cares they are all dead now, because there is only ONE god through the ages for ever and ever …………….

Why should we care about hindu gods ?...what are they to us?.............

All the other Gurus wrote about love of god and never mentioned what happens in war, about the killing by hindu gods ……….

HINDU GODS/GODDESS…?

THERE IS NO SHUCH THING

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD…FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

not saying there isnt 1 guru at all!!!!!!!!!maybe if u guys find out the aarth from sum1 who ACTUALLY knows then u'll get it, no point in arguing with ppl who use they own manmat...get sum credible person to tell u about it....like i sed b4, noones gon force u to read it if u ever find urself in a war.....none of us are "enlightened" enuff to say this stuff-what has the world cum 2 no.gif -if it was sumbody besides a sikh sayin this, i wuda rotated them, but it's sad that sikhs cant even keep this much respect for our guru ji, bachittar natak consists of "writings" that guru ji themselves delivered to us, their word for us should be shabad, hukam, etc...we are judging OUR GURUS WORDS!!!!!!!!!i mean who in tha hell are WE????our thinking doesnt even contain a particle of significance...we're saying that baba ji wrote this but since its based on devis and devtays we're not gona respect it? u dont know how disappointed i am...if u have sumthing bad to say, ur own manmat isnt really helpin ur cause, instead of putting these ideas into the heads of ppl that are new to sikhi,or even kids, why not discuss this with sum1 who has actually opened their gate to the dasam duaar?i dont like to hear

MY OWN sikh brothers and sisters saying things against guru ji, one wud think that the indian government was out to get the sikhs, but i guess its just sikhs on sikhi-how sad..

PS we arent praising no hindus in reciting it, again find out the aarth, the meanings behind it, we already noe that gurbani is really complex so how can u just read it and say u understand it???since wen did sikhi become another version of ratemyproffesor.com?