What Muslims Want

Jeevan

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

a same ere there always startin trouble and kilin innocents cos dey after 72 virgins in heaven

awwwwwwww

shame shame :D

im real worried how Mars will look after 100 years grin.gif

even aliens would have to wear white muslim caps n burqas LOL.gif

& a mosque at every square kilometer :@ there will be crusades between aliens n muslims and danger for aliens to save their generation no.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

i changed my mind :D

send them directly on SUN tongue.gif

let SUN uncle have some tandoori human LOL.gif

LOL TANDOORI HUMAN ! haha ur a crease up ! LOL.gifLOL.gif

BABBAR KHALISTANI has a point. Im not sayin all muslims but some muslims act real good infront of u, but their real nature cumz out 1 day or another.

I had muslim friends from 1st year of college, first 2 years in college it was all good and fine, they understood Sikhi & I TRIED 2 understand Islam (since of the 9'11, i think they were just givin an explanation)....N e wayz, okay once we reached uni, they came to the same uni as me 2, where there reality came out. They start saying all this crap that u Sikhs look like muslims anyway :@ with turbans and beards etc... :@ :lol: damn was i angry, so i spat it out no actually WE SIKHS dont cut out hair at all, but u MUSLIMS cut your hair then keep beards then about 2 dayz later you cut them again.......

Then they come 2 things like, ur SIKH girls are so easy to go out with etc... :lol: :@ Which got me raged even more. These <admin-profanity filter activated> were freshies too from Pakistan chatin this crap, just imajin the British Muslims, I've lost respect for muslims, theyre sumthin else on the top and sumthin else on the bottom. I jus keep my distance from them

If you look at national statistics the Muslims are not really in power they are on average less educated and tend to live off benefits more as a whole therefore i think we can crush them by educating our people and getting high powerful jobs and then sorting them out like the Jews are doing. :T:

If you look at national statistics the Muslims are not really in power they are on average less educated and tend to live off benefits more as a whole therefore i think we can crush them by educating our people and getting high powerful jobs and then sorting them out like the Jews are doing. :T:

lol, hmm true say, well

1stly majority ov them go school because its compulsary up 2 16 years of age

they go college because they want 2 doss about

only sum go uni (therefore same reason to move away from home) majority ov them who do want to study are married with a kid on the way

then those who dont go uni they're most obviously married with their cousin sista or brotha

This is coz they cum frm frm illetrate countries like pakistan, but this is not gonna be forever coz their next generations are obvoiusly gonna be educated......if they can be dangerous even being illetrate what if they are educated? does bieng educated means getting rid of their islamic fundamentals by not tagetting our girls and their conversion? i feel they are gonna be more lethal once they educate their children as they r finding their feet in this country..they 've got some mp's etc in parliament and are doing well in buisness........ at the moment british are trying to cripple them financially but is that all they can do especially when these people have strong base here and are flooding this country by marrying their relatives and bringing them here. i read sumwhere that their long term goal is to make britain an islamic country...at the moment they are doing well but how long is it gonna continue? how are british gonna deal with them on religious front? i m keeping my fingers crossed for next few years...maybe we have a lot to learn frm all whats goin on here.

This is coz they cum frm frm illetrate countries like pakistan, but this is not gonna be forever coz their next generations are obvoiusly gonna be educated......if they can be dangerous even being illetrate what if they are educated? does bieng educated means getting rid of their islamic fundamentals by not tagetting our girls and their conversion? i feel they are gonna be more lethal once they educate their children as they r finding their feet in this country..they 've got some mp's etc in parliament and are doing well in buisness........ at the moment british are trying to cripple them financially but is that all they can do especially when these people have strong base here and are flooding this country by marrying their relatives and bringing them here. i read sumwhere that their long term goal is to make britain an islamic country...at the moment they are doing well but how long is it gonna continue? how are british gonna deal with them on religious front? i m keeping my fingers crossed for next few years...maybe we have a lot to learn frm all whats goin on here.

LOL... LOL.gif dey want britain an islamic country, they can keep dreaming...

the bloosy home office is a little blind too, i would have thought they'd get a little more stricter on pakistani or muslims coming down 2 Britain. The home office cant see ! BLIND THINGZ