Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

but didnt guru gobind singh ji say whoever calls him god will burn in hell ohmy.gif

What the...? ohmy.gif

Yo not familiar with this verse?

Those who call me Parmehsur [supreme god] shall fall into the pit of Hell.

yh thats the one... but didnt he soemthing about burning in fires of hell... thats wat it sed wen i read the translation.

grin.gif

thanks for correcting me though :)

I was trying to find the Bani, but only got the english version! and it goes something like this

' Jo Mujhe Parmeshwar ucchare, woh narak khund main parae''

I know i've said it worng so may Waheguru forgive! pray.gif

I heard the that it was

" jo mo ko parmeshwar ucchare, wo narak khund main parae"

which could also be translated as One who calls himself as GOD will go to hell.

I'm not a Granthi, but anyone who has any concept of Grmukhi will know 'MO' means ME and not 'as One'!

its jo MO ko...

ie. whoever worships me as GOD

Veerji, Guruji used "hum" mostly for referring HIMSELF rather than "mo". This may or maynot be true. So going by that, i presumed HE is not referring to HIMSELF. Baaki there are far more important and pertinent issues facing sikhs than this one. Its upto individual what he thinks of guruji, as long as they dont disrespect them.

But to percieve them as God would be wrong as Guru ji has made it crystal clear. How can people get the straight explanation of the actual verse in Bani misunderstood!! rolleyes.gif

Back to topic...sorry to disappoint but he's not coming back. Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal living Guru and contains all guru's teachings and their universal jyoth...so get used to it!

Regards to calling Guru god or even oneself god resembles the same stupidity and naiveness therefore will result in the same consequences...fire/hell/burn…ouch….you gets the jist

My 2 cents

people. read gurbani it says time and gain, worship only n only GOD but worship THRU guru. because if you try without a GURU you will fail for sure. dont take my word for it. read the following gurbani panktee.

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

ibnu siqgur iknY n pwieE ibnu siqgur iknY n pwieAw ]

bin sathigur kinai n paaeiou bin sathigur kinai n paaeiaa ||

Without the True Guru, no one has obtained the Lord; without the True Guru, no one has obtained the Lord.

siqgur ivic Awpu riKEnu kir prgtu AwiK suxwieAw ]

sathigur vich aap rakhioun kar paragatt aakh sunaaeiaa ||

He has placed Himself within the True Guru; revealing Himself, He declares this openly.

siqgur imilAY sdw mukqu hY ijin ivchu mohu cukwieAw ]

sathigur miliai sadhaa mukath hai jin vichahu mohu chukaaeiaa ||

Meeting the True Guru, eternal liberation is obtained; He has banished attachment from within.

auqmu eyhu bIcwru hY ijin scy isau icqu lwieAw ]

outham eaehu beechaar hai jin sachae sio chith laaeiaa ||

This is the highest thought, that one's consciousness is attached to the True Lord.

jgjIvnu dwqw pwieAw ]6]

jagajeevan dhaathaa paaeiaa ||6||

Thus the Lord of the World, the Great Giver is obtained. ||6||

Back to topic...sorry to disappoint but he's not coming back. Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal living Guru and contains all guru's teachings and their universal jyoth...so get used to it!

that is right... Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our last and "true" guru... perhaps we should say that Guru GobindSngh ?Ji never elft at all.. instead, just live forever in our way of life and on earth?

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....
no doubt, gur parmesar eeko jaan. he probaly did that cause humans cannot comprehend god at all....let alone praise god. guru nanak was prathak (visible) so its easier to think of that. how can one imagine, contemplate someone that they have never seen or heard or experienced?

he will be back

he will not take birth .... its written guru sahib will apper in amritsar

if any one heard oh so sakhi come and disscuss ...

is coming of guru gobind singh sahib will affect and devotion towards guru granth sahib ??? if so how can we call our self sikhs ????

there was a granth know as panj soo sakhi ... in 5 different pothi sahibs each has one hundred sakhis ... out of wich 4 pothis are gupt know ... we only left with soo sakhi ...

it was written in the time of guru gobind singh sahib .... it hass all the records how khalsa raj will come in being how british will come to punjab ... how khalsa raj will be destroyed ... how many years british will rule how brahman raj will come ... it has account off all ... with 100 % accuracy .... who can think in that time that fire will fall from sky and kill people ... it clearly indicated jet fighter planes ... in that time ....

if its accurate till british rule then how come it will say false bout 24 koh of amritsar and khalsa army rising from west .... killing every one who come in there way under the leadership of guru gobind singh ...

our mind our thinking say its not possible ... but bigger is gurumatt which can taken from purtan granths ....

Guest Singh_jee

I agree with Jassa alot more wierder things have happened that we cant explain!

but Guru Gobind singh jee is present when all three granths, Guru Granth sahib jee, Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are together with 5 singha and when the words WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH are said with prem!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guru Sahib is always present no matter what!

Only the non Khalsa Panth believes that Sri Guru Granth Sahib along with the two other Granths is Guru.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji bestowed Guruship on the Adi Granth naming it Sri Guru Granth Sahib after adding his fathers work into the compositions.

If Guru Sahib bestowed Guruship on the two other granths along with SGGS then I would understand your comment but since that isnt the fact, we must look to Sri Guru Granth Sahib as the Guru only. We read Bani from Dasam Grath in the Nitnem Banis but the Dasam Granth is not Guru or GuruJi would have let the whole Panth know this not just off shoot sects that undermine the Gurus Hukams.

There is only 1 bir/swaroop that is the GuruJi and that is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and none else. We can call the other two Granths as brothers or prince of the Guru but only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is King.

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....

I prefer to do what Guru Nanak Dev Ji himself told us to believe, and that is to worship VaheGuru, not him.

d_oh.gif

Here Here!! - The path of Sikhi should be followed as intended, and not by what people dictate it to be!