One More New Face Behind 1984 Riots

Amrik_revenge

Guru Fateh,

Kurtas, its not only the another one ...but it willl goes on and on ....

PLEASE FORGIVE MY ENGLISHB IS NOT AS MUCH GOOD AS U ALL.

Secondly i am not lieing .... since i am taken amrit .... i never says lie ... wat proof u want or all of u want ..... did u really want the truth come to my place i show u the truth..

i posted 3 forums,

revenge for 1984, why womens dont hve rights to give amrit, and one more new face behind 1984 riots .....

In first one "revenge for 1984" i spoken very rudely ..... people some one over here replied good post, sended personal messages and some one giving me the lectures regarding wat is sikhism ...and so on

In second post why womens done hve rights to give amrit ..... i written the complete truth, if u cant understand or dont want to understand or thinking that u and many of ur friends are always right then thanks for reply again that i am liar.

third post "one more new face ..."

Most of the people over here just come for timepass, how to spoil others forums is speciallity in people like u and many, how to make themselve smart and others liar....

Dear friends wat we are and wat we r doing is very far from thinking tooo .... i just come over here to select the singhs.... there are many not u or ur friends ...who joined us .....

wat u think .... we come over here to post full of utter lies ..... dear can u tell me the true jivan which u and ur friends has followed.

we dont want to show ourselves... but people like u need this ...

We all are amritdhari singh's and singhani's, we do nitnem daily in early morning between 2:00 to 4:00 A.M, Doing dasm path, we all knows gatka's, we knows dhadi kirtan too, Some of us are engg., doctors or businessmen, we help poor peoples, we dont have any problem with castes, we are having problem with the things going on wid us.... u can jus sit here in sikhsangat.com and just go on replying by showing urself as more smart ... ok tell me wat can u do for ur caste if the need arises to do or die.

We come here to create a big circle of sikh youth.... u r telling that i am always lie's .... dear people over here just do and enjoying the post ..... our task is not to spread lie ...but truth which u dont want to accept...

Parchar done by us is very rude and kattad i also accept this .... so its request against for singhs to dont read it if u see the name as amrik_revenge..... since according to u all i am liar...... good and thanks for compliments..

Dear but u dont know hidden views ... many of the singhs/singhani's from this sites, gets inspired and send me the personal messages .... from here our circles spreads more and more ......

Our parchar is very rude, even u or some one has to hold arms .... so keep feet in right direction, not in our direction .... since

"BAKIAN NALOO JEON DE DHANG VAKHARE NE,

BOLEE KOI KAURA KAR DENDE DAKRE NE,

VAIRI DA SIR VADKEY NEZE UTE TANGDE NE,

SINGHAN DE PUTT YODHEY, SINGHAN GHAR JAMDEY NE".

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki fateh.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do a google search on Amitabh Bachchan and the Congress party, you'll see the strong friendship between the Gandhi-Nehru and Bachchan family. Not saying AB was directly involved however, like many others, he may have had an indirect involvement via his friendship to Rajiv Gandhi.

Extracts from Biography for Amitabh Bachchan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000821/bio

Son of well known poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan and Teji Bachchan. He has a brother named Ajitabh. He completed his education from Uttar Pradesh and moved to Bombay to find work as a film star, in vain though, as film-makers preferred someone with a fairer skin, and he was not quite fair enough. But they did use one of his other assets - his deep baritone voice - which was used for narration and background commentary. He was successful in being cast in Saat Hindustani. He got his break in Bollywood after a letter of introduction from the then Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi, as he was a friend of her son Rajiv Gandhi. This is how Amitabh made an entry in Bollywood, starting with Zanjeer, co-starred with his future wife-to-be Jaya Bhaduri, and since then there has been no looking back.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/people/act88/

In the wake of the assassination of Indira Gandhi in 1984, on the advice of his close friend Rajiv Gandhi, he contested the general elections for the first time from his hometown Allahabad. His electoral debut proved the Waterloo of stalwart H N Bahuguna.

Wasn't it the links between the Indira Gandhi's family and the Bachan family which actually made Amitabh Bachan such a reputable actor...so it might be true

after reading KharkooSinghs referances i give it a

55:45 chance that Ambitabh 'might' have been behind the Anti-Sikh Riots sponsering jagdish tyutler and sjajan kumbar.

• 1 year later...

This is an old topic. But in my view politics is that thing which we can not understand.

mM teacher once said, Don't go after newspaper, they all lie. (THEY MANIPULATE)

And you know especcally that of india. In India politics use the media to report a bad news for someone and a good news for someone.

Maskeen Ji said once, meaning of politics is, the one under you keeping under you, and the one above you getting under you. If you can do this you are politics.

I dont know Mr Bachan was involved or not. But what happend in 1984 was misled by the goverment+media on TV. So no one knew the full story at that time. But now the hole story is analyzed.

But you cannot call a guy murderer because his borther was,by example.

There are always some people which bring you to the highest chair, and there are always some people which pull you off it.

Look at the time now, even now the media is using us to believe them.

Don't let them manipulate you or your mind. Look at someones Karms not at words of people.