Rss Ramdev In Southall

Guest militant singh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the security guys i was thretened by them 2 be removed as 1 of the youths confronted the HIndu RSS guy .They called the police ,and acted as if they ran the place they wouldnt be even able 2 stop a guy with a gun inside let alone young sikhs ,No wonder the commitee was panicing upstirs in the diwan hall dragging out any youth that looked ''kharkoo/fied'' if i can put it that way .And what did the police do - they did nothing ,these security guys called the police but the police knew hw corrupt the commitee is and hw the sikhs in southall are opposed 2 the commitee so they didnt get involved.And ................namastang NO1 resorted 2 violence NO1 DID apart 4rm the commitee who dragged a sikh youth out by the chakar on his turban and tried 2 use violence against sevral other young sikhs .There were no weapons u seriously fink sikhs would bring kirpana for a gandhi type hindu ? No so whoever said that should bow thier head in shame for lieing like idiots Dont u think if weapons were there the police would have intervened? all lies by havelock gurdwara guys and thier cronies

BY singhs i meant Commite members, one of the commite members told me that some Singhs turned up to beat Yoga guy up. He also said that as the youth was being removed he told them that the opposition party members had told them to go and cause trouble. These are the moorakhs running our Gurdwara, The Damd Dami Taksal shouls take all the gurdwara over, like the Gurur Tegh bahadur in Lecister.

Guest militant singh

LOL look hw much rubbish the commitee chsts the oppostion said 2 Its plian clear 4 the youth 2 c wht was beeing dne by calling the RSS cat was wrong and they first peacfully protsted with slogans but were told 2 stop by commitee so which ever 'kanjar' of the commitee who said the oppostion said cause trouble why would youth listen 2 them RSS is EVIL and NEEDS 2 be Destoryed they have NO PLACE IN A GURDWARA .Tht is plain 2 c

oye ok ok , now stop terrorising my son ramdev...lol

haha jokes LOL.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i swear the commitee members need 2 get their act 2gether

WJK WJKF

To all my sikhz out their, people open your eyes n step forward n take action to what is happinin in ur own comunity, u cant let courpt people run our sikhi they will run from the battle field n leave their childrun to suffer their consquences. They will bring ne 1 whoes good or for all means soo evil to the gurudwra to earn a few more pounds to keep in their pockets. they dnt care bou the youths n wat our intenstions are or how we want every1 to unite and 'naam japo' they ratha call sum hindu ova aparently from da rss' which is tru hes da main elector for the rss bk in india they use him as dare propgangda. the comity egactly know what they are doin but still dnt giv a crap caz all they see is $$$$£££. please for ur own sakes educate ur parents on people lyk him tell them wats happen to a young sikh youth who was doin 'paat' whilist getinn dragged out da gurudwra by his chakar n puug n also his kirpan strap. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD com to a sikh cnt go to the gurudwara n mata tek? if he does he will be chuked out becaz hes a guru sikh? n they pushhh every1 out the wai jus to let in a hindu to mata tek dass verryyy clevaaa. people elections are comming up please do not hesitate to vote for a BRAND NU COMIITY N GET RID OF THESES HORRIABLE PEOPLE FROM THE GURUDWRA WHO TRY N PUT FEAR INTO PEOPLE'S MIND N WANT THE GURUDWARA TO B RUN LYK A CLUB. WAHEGURU JI KA KALSA WAHEGUR JI KI FATEHH

BHUL CHUK MAAF KARO...