Sikh Boy's Forced Hair Cut

lakhvir

SGPC = Sleeping Gurdwara Prabhandak Committee.

Why are we wasting our time by even expecting anything positive from the SGPC? They have no respect for a Singh's kes anyway!

And they are supposed to represent the Sikhs. What are they doing there? Have them thrown out. Divert the Sikh march towards their direction, and watch the scoundrels run!!

How it will effect the "Rajasthan Case" by closing down the shops/economy of Amritsar/Punjab ? I think it's wrong as Sikhs in past history only did peace protesting. Youths need to control their anger and think wisely and seek long term effect. And BTW.. most of the newspaper pictures im watching is half of the protestors are either smiling or wearing caps/bandana (Monay).

Believe me living in india right now.. i can say is that this all protesting and everything is political motivated game.

This jaipur case will end up like many cases pertaining to sikh issues, which have been hyped for political reasons and then forgotten after a while, without getting any desired output. The french ban still stays, innocent sikhs are still languishing in jails, SGPC men drag other sikhs by their kes. Do we really think SGPC will fight for sikh cause. Closing down cities is a political stunt that every indian political party plays, be it shiv sena, rss or akali dal. It only hurts the common man by disrupting their business and yield no result. Instead ppl need to go stage dharna in front of governor's house or CM's house and force them to take legal action against culprits.

It was funny to read that parties like Shiv sena were helping out for the "bandh" in Amritsar city. Next thing we will see is different parties blaming each other for being anti sikhs and this case will die down eventually. Sikhs need an organisation without political ambitions, who can sincerely work for their cause.

Guest PunjabSingh

SGPC, Badal dal,Congress are same.

They will not do anything until they get green signal from BJP and RSS.

The lathi charge on Sikh protesters by punjab police at Jalandhar on 23 August,2006 was done at the behest of badal dal and congress both .

One report says that a section of badal dal didnt even participate in the protests in Jalandhar.

A report says that SP of Jalandhar is son of Swaran Ghotna.Ghotna was responsible for killing many Sikh youths in 1980/90's including making former Jathedar of Akal Takht Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke shaheed.

The Jalandhar Police even went to arrest the injured Sikhs from hospitals were not allowed to do so by doctors.

Now we must look out for and support the SAD(Amritsar) rally on 25 August,2006 to be held in Jalandhar in protest against the Jaipur and Jalandhar incidents.

If still Sikhs think that they should support badal dal and congress then only god can help them from further abuse by these 2 parties.

Harjot Singh Brar

I don't think Sikhs in Jaipur city need any help from SGPC for this matter or any political involvement whether it’s from Maan group, Badal group. They have shown with their waving swords in the air that they have what Guru Gobind Singh Ji has given them to fight injustice. I hope they don't let political parties come in their land and be a boss. They are Sikhs and don't need others help. Indian media has done great justice to Sikhs by exposing and supporting Sikhs in this case. The whole parliament was against this incident. I've talked to Jaipur Sikhs and they are quiet satisfied with actions taken after their furious protest.