Sarbloh Bibek

Guest ???

"Bibek is very important for some one who is serious about there sikhi."

i am an amrithdari...and i want to be bibek but i cant be.i am attacked by the panj chor all the time, so i if was bibek and i said i dont want to eat from others hands because they "dont have naam" then i wouldnt be able to eat from my own hands, as i am so dirty, constantly giving in to my mind, even though i am trying my best...it would be hypocritical to eat from my own hands, unless i thought i was someone who was able to conquer my panj.those who only eat from amritdharis.and eat from their own hands...must have a very high opinion of themselves.

gurdev mata gurdev pita

some people think this means guru is your true mother and father, some believe that your mother and fatehr are your guru.

i spoke with someone who has been studying this for many years and came to the conclusion that guru is trying to say that if you cant even respect your mother and father like you would your guru, then how can you ever learn to show repsect for your guru. if you know how to love and respect your parents, only then can you learn to love and respect your guru.

consdiering peoples feelings is very important for soemone who is serious about their sikhi.

uve got it completely rong. its great u think low of yourself. but bibek is rehit. its not optional. whatever u think of yourself you should try to eat from amritdharis only. try and control your 5 theives more then. dont just give up and say the 5 theives are battering me, so ill eat anything. u dont have to have a high opinon of urself to only from eat from amritdharees. as long as you try to beat ur 5 chor and u try to be bibek and follow rehit what more can u do. it seems stupid to say, i am dhila in one aspect of sikhi so ill be dhila in a another.

at least if we make it ourselves we know what thoughts and so on ew are putting in2 food. ie. naam bani

and gurdev mata gurdev pita gurdev means guru is ur mother and guru is your father

yeah, u shud respect ur mother and father but tht doesnt mean u have to eat from them if they r not amritdhari.

u said you should respect your parents that is very true.. we should try respect every1 belifs in this world, but respect has got nothing to do with your eating habbits.

if one wants to keep bibek and only eat from gursikhs that does not mean he does not respect his non amritdhari parents

their was a mona once that was influenced by sikhi and singhs around him n started keeping his kesh and comnig towards sikhi

he one day came home wearing a blue dumalla home.... his parents were outraged and said stuff like ... we dont want you to luk like sum bhindrawale terrorist etc..... etc... and his family pulled the boy to the ground and forcibily cut of his kesh which he was trying to keep

in this case to respect his parent the boy would have to keep cut hair and not bother about sikhi??

Sarbloh Bibek isn't part of Sikhi rehat. It crept in from Vaishnav Mutt.
wow, i didnt know that grin.gif i myself am not a sarbloh bibeki nor do i intend to be one but ya thats new information for me......

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

Sarbloh Bibeki is a must in sikhi!!!! Many Chardi Kala Singhs and Singnees have been Bibeki! It is a solid reht to keep but it is good. Remember what food you eat will affect your spirituality.

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF!

Sarbloh Bibeki is a must in sikhi!!!! Many Chardi Kala Singhs and Singnees have been Bibeki! It is a solid reht to keep but it is good. Remember what food you eat will affect your spirituality.

VJKK VJKF!

but singh its not as easy for everyone cuz not all theyre families are into sikhi, all that i can make by myself is burritos and cereal rolleyes.gif