Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

himmat singh lot denyed anything went on after 3 hrs of talkking in the office rooms he said he would cme dwn in front of sangat and apologise .........this only happned after pressure from singhs and panthic leaders otherwise he was prepared 2 do or say nothing insted at 9am they called the polcie for protection ,police were all over park ave south rd and beaconsfiled rd 2 cctv units were in place and several other veihcles belonging 2 police .......himmat singh also called people form glassy juntion who he has gd realtions with and who are ex gangsters for his protection all in al the day went gd with chaupai sahib da paath at the begging and sevral loud jakareh ...the apology himmat singh made wasnt a full 1 he revered the blame by saying it was also sangats responsibility 2 stop beadbi ....but i ask aint he the president tehy shoudnly of allowed bollywood 2 cme there in the 1st place oh well i filmed his apology and will upload it soon peace out

Guest PunjabSingh

Sardar Mann mentions in the following interview to discovery channel the role of Amitabh Bachan during anti sikh pogroms of 1984 :

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com/downloads.php?f...ery_channel.wmv

When SGPC is run by RSS people like badal who took Rs 8 lakh from Indian Tobacco Company then what else can we expect from Gurdwara management commitees.

In sorry to say that till the Sikh kaum gets rid of scum like badal and his stooges we can expect such incidents like Southall to occur not only outside Punjab but also inside.

By the way Sardar Mann and Bhai Bittu were arrested today while going to address an SGPC convention at Guru kee Dhaab near Jaitu.

Im still following the incident and will mention this is a new topic .

Apology or NO Apology, BEADBI OF GURU SAHIB IS BEADBI!

HE MUST GO, theres no way after this big BEADBI of Guru Maharaj that himmat sohi should remain president or in any committee or administrative seva at all!!

Sadh Sangat Jio, beware of "NEWBIE'S" who have been sent on this site by himmat sohi and his bandwagon to try and twist and change the topic onto the opposition party!!!

There is no way out for himmat sohi now, if he is just hungry for the president's chair, he will come into the committee again.

and this rubbish:

I rang up one of the Smethwick comitee who is related to my neighbour and he said some guy called Mali was in Birmingham trying to wind people up to get them to come to Southall but he was asked to leave the Gurdwara after he said he would provide transport and food, he even apparantly offered alcohol in the evening after this protest to some youngsters.

STRANGE why you rang up smethwick Gurdwara committee, when the problem is in southall???

isit because that you've been sent by someone from smethwick's committee who has CLOSE links with himmat sohi?? who will be issuing an advert in the "DES PARDES" shortly? maybe next week or week after?

As it has been stated before, MALHI does not own a pub or club, he own the land, he has leased out the land to someone else who has OPENED A MONSOON BANQUETING SUITE!!

WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE? CARRY ON AS THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW, LET GURU MAHARAJ'S BEADBI HAPPEN, OR GIVE MALHI GROUP THE CHANCE AND MAKE THIS GURDWARA PANTHIC AGAIN????

And before everyone goes all crazy on me, I'm not saying behead anyone, I'm just saying tell them the history and refresh their memories about the likes of bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh.

azad, read the whole post buddy.

i did read the whole qoute brother, what does this mean when you wrote ' And then ask which committee member would like to be beheaded first for having kanjarees dance on property of guru ghar'?

Whats the point of asking people to ask these kind of mindless questions when no one in their right mind has any intention of carrying this kind of stupidity out! It seems like baseless retric intended for you to show your internet bravado, I have a question for you ............... 'why dont you go and ask them your question?'

I think any right minded Sikh would probably spend his/her time more constructively

Apology or NO Apology, BEADBI OF GURU SAHIB IS BEADBI!

HE MUST GO, theres no way after this big BEADBI of Guru Maharaj that himmat sohi should remain president or in any committee or administrative seva at all!!

Sadh Sangat Jio, beware of "NEWBIE'S" who have been sent on this site by himmat sohi and his bandwagon to try and twist and change the topic onto the opposition party!!!

There is no way out for himmat sohi now, if he is just hungry for the president's chair, he will come into the committee again.

and this rubbish:

I rang up one of the Smethwick comitee who is related to my neighbour and he said some guy called Mali was in Birmingham trying to wind people up to get them to come to Southall but he was asked to leave the Gurdwara after he said he would provide transport and food, he even apparantly offered alcohol in the evening after this protest to some youngsters.

STRANGE why you rang up smethwick Gurdwara committee, when the problem is in southall???

isit because that you've been sent by someone from smethwick's committee who has CLOSE links with himmat sohi?? who will be issuing an advert in the "DES PARDES" shortly? maybe next week or week after?

As it has been stated before, MALHI does not own a pub or club, he own the land, he has leased out the land to someone else who has OPENED A MONSOON BANQUETING SUITE!!

WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE? CARRY ON AS THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW, LET GURU MAHARAJ'S BEADBI HAPPEN, OR GIVE MALHI GROUP THE CHANCE AND MAKE THIS GURDWARA PANTHIC AGAIN????

The reason I rang up Smethwick comittee guy was because someone told me that coaches were coming from round that area and my neighbour is related to him, no other reason.

I think a club owner would probably make this Gurdwara really panthic! I bet if Mali ever came into the Gurdwara the weddings at Singh Sabha would be a great profit maker. I bet it would be real profitable to also have those people getting married at Singh Sabha then going for a knees up and some bakra at Monsoon, very cosy! Thats got to be worth a couple of hundred thousand pound a year! and oh yeh very Panthic!

There are some major annomalies being overlooked in this whole scenario, the beadbi happens every week at the southall park avenue gurudawara with glassi juncition opposite, seen plenty of beer cans ending up in the car park, also seen plenty of <admin-profanity filter activated> ends getting blown into the car park, the real question is, why do gurudwarea allow bollywood to film there, recently slough ramgarhia filmed a wedding, isn't that beadbi ??? SGPC allowed bollywood to film an ishnaan scene there isn't that beahbi ??? lets wake up and smell the coffee those who are protesting should also agree that bollywood films are anti sikh and not watch them full stop, i know plenty of youth who watch them and then complain when something like this happens, it is the responsiblity of the panth to pass a hukam nama to stop the degradtion of gurudwarea being used in this way !!!, including the most holiest place for the sikhs, oh when will we wake up and see how far we have sold our sikhi down the pan with our union with these so called film makers...

immaginary coaches from bham

NO coaches from Birmingham turned up. the organiser told me they heard there was talks taking place in southall and decided not to come. I will not say anything more on this matter because that was their own decision.

HImat apology

At 3:30 he adressed the sangat and made an apology after a table confrence with furious activists. The video will be shown to all the sangat on here later 2day i would immagine.

leadership spats

I hear alot of people sayin malhi owns a nite club. i hear alot about beadbi from himmat's leadership. I seen both. both opposions will pick at any flaws in the leadership of the other.

MY opinion

In my opinion, when the elections come....

there should be 3 options on who we can vote for:

1) HImmat Sohi (baaj party)

2) malhi (sherr party..i think)

3) NOBODY!!!!!!

it wud be great if we had an option to vote for nobody! Then i bet most would vote "nobody" and no1 will be in charge then! what a great idea!!!! we should be able to vote to have no1 in charge!!!!

Sat sri akaal

There are some major annomalies being overlooked in this whole scenario, the beadbi happens every week at the southall park avenue gurudawara with glassi juncition opposite, seen plenty of beer cans ending up in the car park, also seen plenty of <admin-profanity filter activated> ends getting blown into the car park, the real question is, why do gurudwarea allow bollywood to film there, recently slough ramgarhia filmed a wedding, isn't that beadbi ??? SGPC allowed bollywood to film an ishnaan scene there isn't that beahbi ??? lets wake up and smell the coffee those who are protesting should also agree that bollywood films are anti sikh and not watch them full stop, i know plenty of youth who watch them and then complain when something like this happens, it is the responsiblity of the panth to pass a hukam nama to stop the degradtion of gurudwarea being used in this way !!!, including the most holiest place for the sikhs, oh when will we wake up and see how far we have sold our sikhi down the pan with our union with these so called film makers...

Have to agree with you my friend!

If we're touching the issue of car parks. The Ramgharia Gurdwara in Graham Street, Birmingham hire out their car park during the week. There's supposed to be people smoking or eating McDonalds in the car park during the week but no one notices that.

We can't afford to be selective with issues of beadbi anymore. There can't be one rule for one committee and another rule for the other committee. Himmat Sohi made an apology to the sangat, yeah it was crap and it wasn't the desired outcome, but it was a form of admission.

I think the issue was addressed, recognised and now we have to move on to other issues of beadbi. I am sorry to say this but their are bigger issues out there. The occurance of the Bollywood film crew in Southall is a one-off compared to the regular beadbi that happens in the car parks of dozens of other Gurdwaras around the UK. Leamington, Swindon, Ramgharia Slough, Ramgharia Birmingham are examples where wedding guest carry out the same activities that the film crew did in Southall Gurdwara car park. So lets channel our newly formed josh on these committees now. Surely that would be more effective.