6-year-old Boy Did 10000 Pushups In Hours

Greater-Punjab

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif is that even humanly possible??? :wub: 10,000 ohmy.gif n i thought being able to do 40 - 50 was good enough

i need to find out what he eats :wub:

lol LOL.gif Saaaaaag lol..

nah but thats wicked :D a 6 year old kid DAMN

i dont think i can get passed 3

just observing the photo, the boy looks like a buddhist monk in training, with the shaved head and all....

i may be a true that he did accomplsih this feat.

"In Boston, Dr. Herbert Benson of the Harvard Medical School is conducting experiments on Buddhist monks from Tibetan monasteries to asses the effects of meditation on the body's metabolism. His research has provided a remarkable insight into the ways the mind can alter the functioning of the body.

He has found that even with simple meditation, the monks can decrease their oxygen consumption by 60%. Monks practising Tumo, the yoga of inner heat, could increase their skin temperature to a point where, in an environment of 40°F and wrapped in ice-cold wet sheets, they could increase their body temperature to a level where the sheet would steam and dry out."

"Interestingly enough, the Buddhist subjects themselves are largely open to scientific explanation of their practices. ''Buddhism is, like science, based on experience and investigation, not on dogma,'' Matthieu Ricard explained in an e-mail message to me last month. The religion can be thought of as ''a contemplative science,'' he wrote, adding, ''the Buddha always said that one should not accept his teachings simply out of respect for him, but rediscover their truth through our own experience, as when checking the quality of a piece of gold by rubbing it on a piece on stone, melting it and so on.''

Man jeetai, jag jeet.