Christianity And Its Message

ronald230nc

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

HAHAHAHAHHA I meet people that do this stuff all the time. They think God had only one son :wub:

So if "God" had a son then he had to have had a wife or at least someone to have a child with,?, So God has sex in a Christain view??????????? See at first they say God this and that and then detour towards Jesus and think of God when they say Jesus but they put more effort towards Jesus than they do God allmighty.

There personal savior and dying for sins crap always goes in circles with them. SO if Jesus died for your sins then why cant you live a wiked life and still be "saved" by the only forgiving son of god???? A woman can eat an apple and they pin it down on me also thousands/millions etc of years later?????? The whole world is incest if we all came from Adam and Eve right????????????????? If cain killed his brother and god cursed him with a wretched scar for the rest of his Kin {"being black"} then he had to have had kids for one with his sister/cousins/some how family, then they are white, so then there was only one black man on Earth and he had a kid with a white woman and so then there is two humans that are black{the dad and the half white kid} So in order to keep the black race going then he had to be incest with his own kid(s) and then from then on there were 4-5 black people on the earth and they had to be incest to spread the black race??? Then what about Chinese people??????????????? Albinos?????????????? Then they say everyone used to speak the same language but we all were argueing over things and were trying to build a tower up to god, and god got mad and tore down the tower{tower of babel} and split people into different languages and races?????????????? King solomon had a child with a black women called "The queen of Sheba" and his half black son was named Menelik,,,,,, Black people are cursed but the wisest holy man on earth was with a cursed black Queen from Ethiopia?????????

I could go on for ever and ever so I will say if anyone on this site needs advice at what they are pushing on you then email me at Pritam@# and I will shed the whole image to you from what the little they reveal to you. Christianity contradicts itself too often for me to hold as complete truth{maybe cause of the catholic popes changing the bible anound in the few years at the beginning of their rein. who knows but the truth is missing and other things are glorified}

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/index2.htm check out this site for x-christains that understood and paid attention to understand that it is distorted, but then I study islam and it too contradict itself because they try to take over christianity like hindus tried to take over buddhists. Islam is just a souped up version od christianity minus jesus as a center peice and a slough of nonsense "laws" muslims follow. I think the closest "people of the book" are the jews. They are still going by the original "bible" but its called the Torah and it only has a few of the books the bible has. jews beleive in the old testament and Christians go by the new testament BUT they still read the old and incorparate it into their bible but dont follow it????????????? Why dont the Christian bible have only the new testament if thats all they follow???????????? All christians argue and fight over which version is the correct{which they all say they {eachone} is the true form of christianity. They all have different version bibles {depending on which group you are} I could go on and on and on and on and on but I will worship the only One God the SatNam Waheguru. I KNOW and understand that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the highest order of spiritual enlightenment.

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/index2.htm check out this site for x-christains that understood and paid attention to understand that it is distorted, but then I study islam and it too contradict itself because they try to take over christianity like hindus tried to take over buddhists. Islam is just a souped up version od christianity minus jesus as a center peice and a slough of nonsense "laws" muslims follow. I think the closest "people of the book" are the jews. They are still going by the original "bible" but its called the Torah and it only has a few of the books the bible has. jews beleive in the old testament and Christians go by the new testament BUT they still read the old and incorparate it into their bible but dont follow it????????????? Why dont the Christian bible have only the new testament if thats all they follow???????????? All christians argue and fight over which version is the correct{which they all say they {eachone} is the true form of christianity. They all have different version bibles {depending on which group you are} I could go on and on and on and on and on but I will worship the only One God the SatNam Waheguru. I KNOW and understand that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the highest order of spiritual enlightenment.

That is why brother Sikhism doesn't concentrate on the amount of followers we have. It's about the quality and not quantity. Feel proud (not houmey) that Waheguru has given us Sikhi otherwise we too would be following silly rituals and claiming Jesus/statues and praying in a certain directions.

Also note people who are not followers of Sikhism, that Sikhism is the only relgion who have scriptures that are written by the actual Prophet/Guru/Messiah call him whatever you desire.

Quran was by Disciples (via Gabriel)

Bible by Disciples

Gita by Disciples

So the above are prone to distortion and it's very visible they are distorted! But...

d_oh.gif Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Arjan Dev Ji Mahraaj! - From the Lord Almighty Himself d_oh.gif

didnt jesus say "my god why have you foresaken me" when he was gonna be put on the cross. Not a very good "son" now is he? But Guru Arjan Dev Ji became shaheed on a burning hot plate whilst having hot sand poured on them, but still said "tera kia meetha lagae" (oh lord your will is so sweet to me).

'curlytopper' date='Oct 4 2006, 02:05 AM' post='198315']

Yes this seems like a strange idea. I think that the concept of heaven should be based not on the fears and vulnerability of us human beings but on the strength of our faith. In fact, I personally don't entertain ideas about heaven or hell because for me what is important is that as long as we are alive it is upon us to make the best of our time here. Our actions would become the basis of our afterlife not on some forwarded message in the E-mail or the words of people who claim that they can save us. If we are to be saved , then the question is from what?

good question!

anyhw those of us who are insultin or saying bad stuff to the guest here....thtz not very much sikh like or is it? blush.gif

i liked how some of us have talked about the aspect of GOD/sikhi/life/religion thn attacking the person who just posted his religions views.

bhul chuk muaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

didnt jesus say "my god why have you foresaken me" when he was gonna be put on the cross. Not a very good "son" now is he? But Guru Arjan Dev Ji became shaheed on a burning hot plate whilst having hot sand poured on them, but still said "tera kia meetha lagae" (oh lord your will is so sweet to me).

Good point :TH:

I personally don't entertain ideas about heaven or hell because for me what is important is that as long as we are alive it is upon us to make the best of our time here. Our actions would become the basis of our afterlife not on some forwarded message in the E-mail or the words of people who claim that they can save us. If we are to be saved , then the question is from what?

They say from hell. If you say jesus and "take him as your personal savior" then you go to heaven.

How can he be their personal savior when they as a huge majority live wikedly but claim jesus or go to church every once in a while. I know a preacher{my old friends dad} he drinks and drives :D {real christian like huh??}What would jesus do, I dont think drink beer and drive a motor vehicle putting lives in danger.I know some "christian" girls that are always sleeping around and when they get older they marry and act like they never did. my family is christian and they all only technically are a christian in mind on sunday, which to them they still break the sabbath a.e they buy things from the store, they do house work, they watch t.v, they dont read their scriptures all day like they are commanded to. my grandma once when i was a kid, beat my brother in the face during church with a bible because we were whispering to eachother and she didnt like it. We were like 7 and 9 too little to expect complete silence for 4 hours at their church. I know catholics that claim to be really religious but they smoke cigarettes. Catholics think you can sin in anyway and as long as you go and confess to a priest behind a screen it is forgiven with no questions asked. I know baptists that say if you are baptised in their way then you are a real Christain. I know mormons who think when you go to heaven you get to become god and rule over a universe like god we know of {blasphemy} I know the mega churches are all like a school atmosphere instead of a holy feeling congragation. They just read through the lessons and go home after. I think they are uncomfortable in a religious environment so they change it to benefit the reverting atheists. They after that stage I think they are in idle with no forward movement. In the western countries to be a christian means you are apart of their monopoly just as the eastern world muslims.(the bigger they are the harder they fall)

post-5391-1160077250.jpg

• 2 months later...

ronald230nc, I know you love God but did you know, this is what ive heard that in South India when the British came, they forced people to convert into Christanity. Read the link.

Christianity in India

http://www.answers.com/topic/christianity-in-india

I Know all Christains aint like this. But alot has been done and undone in the Name of God. Not because God is like this but because the some people which follow the religion were corrupt.

I like Jesus (Nirgun, Sargun) but Sikh belief is that God has many Names. In Guru Granth Sahib, there are so many Names of God. I take Ram, Jesus, Allah and Vaheguru name as being of the one and the same.

Below is a Shabad in Guru Granth Sahib, ronald230nc im sure you can relate to it too.

Guru Granth Sahib, Page 724

hai toohai too hovanhaar. agam agaaDh ooch aapaar.

You are, You are, and You shall ever be, O inaccessible, unfathomable, lofty and infinite Lord.

jo tuDh sayveh tin bha-o dukh naahi.

Those who serve You, are not touched by fear or suffering.

gur parsaad naanak gun gaahi. ||2||

By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||

jo deesai so tayraa roop. gun niDhaan govind anoop.

Whatever is seen, is Your form, O treasure of virtue, O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of incomparable beauty.

simar simar simar jan so-ay.

Remembering, remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, His humble servant becomes like Him.

naanak karam paraapat ho-ay. ||3||

O Nanak, by His Grace, we obtain Him. ||3||

jin japi-aa tis ka-o balihaar.

I am a sacrifice to those who meditate on the Lord.

tis kai sang tarai sansaar.

Associating with them, the whole world is saved.

kaho naanak parabh lochaa poor.

Says Nanak, God fulfills our hopes and aspirations.

sant janaa kee baachha-o Dhoor. ||4||2||

I long for the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||2||

tilang mehlaa 5 ghar 3.

Tilang, Fifth Mehl, Third House:

miharvaan saahib miharvaan.

Merciful, the Lord Master is Merciful.

saahib mayraa miharvaan.

My Lord Master is Merciful.

jee-a sagal ka-o day-ay daan. rahaa-o.

He gives His gifts to all beings. ||Pause||

too kaahay doleh paraanee-aa tuDh raakhaigaa sirjanhaar.

Why do you waver, O mortal being? The Creator Lord Himself shall protect you.

jin paidaa-is too kee-aa so-ee day-ay aaDhaar. ||1||

He who created you, will also give you nourishment. ||1||

jin upaa-ee maydnee so-ee kardaa saar.

The One who created the world, takes care of it.

ghat ghat maalak dilaa kaa sachaa parvardagaar. ||2||

In each and every heart and mind, the Lord is the True Cherisher. ||2||

kudrat keem na jaanee-ai vadaa vayparvaahu.

His creative potency and His value cannot be known; He is the Great and carefree Lord.

kar banday too bandagee jichar ghat meh saahu. ||3||

O human being, meditate on the Lord, as long as there is breath in your body. ||3||

too samrath akath agochar jee-o pind tayree raas.

O God, You are all-powerful, inexpressible and imperceptible; my soul and body are Your capital.

raham tayree sukh paa-i-aa sadaa naanak kee ardaas. ||4||3||

By Your Mercy, may I find peace; this is Nanak's lasting prayer. ||4||3||

tilang mehlaa 5 ghar 3.

Tilang, Fifth Mehl, Third House:

kartay kudratee mustaak.

O Creator, through Your creative potency, I am in love with You.

deen dunee-aa ayk toohee sabh khalak hee tay paak. rahaa-o.

You alone are my spiritual and temporal Lord; and yet, You are detached from all Your creation. ||Pause||

khin maahi thaap uthaapadaa aacharaj tayray roop.

In an instant, You establish and disestablish. Wondrous is Your form!

ka-un jaanai chalat tayray anDhi-aaray meh deep. ||1||

Who can know Your play? You are the Light in the darkness. ||1||

khud khasam khalak jahaan alah miharvaan khudaa-ay.

You are the Master of Your creation, the Lord of all the world, O Merciful Lord God.

dinas rain je tuDh araaDhay so ki-o dojak jaa-ay. ||2||

One who worships You day and night - why should he have to go to hell? ||2||

ajraa-eel yaar banday jis tayraa aaDhaar.

Azraa-eel, the Messenger of Death, is the friend of the human being who has Your support, Lord.

gunah us kay sagal aafoo tayray jan daykheh deedaar. ||3||

His sins are all forgiven; Your humble servant gazes upon Your Vision. ||3||

dunee-aa cheej filhaal saglay sach sukh tayraa naa-o.

All worldly considerations are for the present only. True peace comes only from Your Name.

gur mil naanak boojhi-aa sadaa aykas gaa-o. ||4||4||

Meeting the Guru, Nanak understands; He sings only Your Praises forever, O Lord. ||4||4||

tilang mehlaa 5.

Tilang, Fifth Mehl:

meeraaN daanaaN dil soch.

Think of the Lord in your mind, O wise one.

muhabtay man tan basai sach saah bandee moch. ||1|| rahaa-o.

Enshrine love for the True Lord in your mind and body; He is the Liberator from bondage. ||1||Pause||

deednay deedaar saahib kachh nahee is kaa mol.

The value of seeing the Vision of the Lord Master cannot be estimated.

paak parvardagaar too khud khasam vadaa atol. ||1||

You are the Pure Cherisher; You Yourself are the great and immeasurable Lord and Master. ||1||

dastgeeree deh dilaavar toohee toohee ayk.

Give me Your help, O brave and generous Lord; You are the One, You are the Only Lord.

kartaar kudrat karan khaalak naanak tayree tayk. ||2||5||

O Creator Lord, by Your creative potency, You created the world; Nanak holds tight to Your support. ||2||5||

tilang mehlaa 1 ghar 2

Tilang, First Mehl, Second House:

ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

jin kee-aa tin daykhi-aa ki-aa kahee-ai ray bhaa-ee.

The One who created the world watches over it; what more can we say, O Siblings of Destiny?