Sikhism Is The Only Religion....

Pakandi baba

khq kbIr Bly Asvwrw ] byd kqyb qy rhih inrwrw ]3]31]

kehath kabeer bhalae asavaaraa || baedh kathaeb thae rehehi niraaraa ||3||31||

Says Kabeer, those who remain detached from the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible are the best riders. ||3||31||

Ang 329

That tuks clear enough for me :TH:

DHAN DHAN SATGUROO NANAK DEV JI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very unfortunate that “Sikhs” of today have failed to understand the greatness of Gurbani.

Exactly, it is sad to see we are even HAVING this debate! Never see Muslims debating that Islam is the only path, nor Christians, nor Hindus.

Why us?! wacko.gif

what do you mean by this:

Never see Muslims debating that Islam is the only path, nor Christians, nor Hindus.

?? :D

It is very unfortunate that “Sikhs” of today have failed to understand the greatness of Gurbani.

Exactly, it is sad to see we are even HAVING this debate! Never see Muslims debating that Islam is the only path, nor Christians, nor Hindus.

Why us?! wacko.gif

:D Well, you don't see Sikhs going around converting people, and telling them that if they don't convert they will be killed. You don't see Sikhs harrasing minorities, because they don't believe in the same principles as us. You don't see Sikhs knocking on every door going Sikhism is the only religion in the world to preach, and Guru Gobind said this and that. You don't see Sikhs killing innocent people in the name of Khalsa, Yes I can go on and on. :D Seriously man, please this is not even a thing to talk about. rolleyes.gif

goNf ] BYrau BUq sIqlw DwvY ] Kr bwhnu auhu Cwru aufwvY ]1] hau qau eyku rmeIAw lY hau ] Awn dyv bdlwvin dY hau ]1] rhwau ] isv isv krqy jo nru iDAwvY ] brd cFy faurU FmkwvY ]2] mhw mweI kI pUjw krY ] nr sY nwir hoie AauqrY ]3] qU khIAq hI Awid BvwnI ] mukiq kI brIAw khw CpwnI ]4] gurmiq rwm nwm ghu mIqw ] pRxvY nwmw ieau khY gIqw ]5]2]6] {pMnw 874}

Sbd dw Bwv :—pUjw kr ky mnu`K vD qoN vD Awpxy pUjX dw rUp hI bx skdw hY; sMswr-smuMdr qoN mukqI idvwauxI iksy dyvI dyvqy dy h`Q nhIN; ies vwsqy prmwqmw dw nwm hI ismrnw cwhIdw hY, pRBU hI mukqI-dwqw hY [[/

http://gurugranthdarpan.com/0874.html

Why us?! wacko.gif

who says they dont??

they dooo

Why us?! wacko.gif

who says they dont??

they dooo

yeah i got Chrisitans who come to my house once or twice a month tryin to convert us..

wow..he actually stopped by today..weird

but ye

he always brings new people with him.

once he brought this young boy.

i was like okkk...

my mom always educates him abt Sikhi.

and i always keep laughing cuz i know he thinks my mom is actually thinkin of becomin a Christian... LOL.gif