**alert** Sikhs Should Boycott Hindu March

SaRpAnCh

Guest militant singh

What do you mean diff perspective??????????????????? RSS=ANTI SIKH Nammdharis believe in a fake guru they r pakhandees and are the enemys of the panth they licked indiras <admin-profanity filter activated> and idol worship they do evryfing tht is opposite 2 what the beautiful flower of sikhi is they are a garden weed destorying sikhi with the help of RSS what would muslims and whites think? tht sikhs go dancing around in front of idols - we dnt want them 2 think tht but sadly thts what happned 2day ohyh ,Darshan Singh Dokal was there 2 HImmat Sohis right hand man 4rm the Gurdwara jus shows how our local gurdwara commitees link with the RSS lot coorupt massands

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THESE "SINGHS" WANT TO JUMP ROUND STATUES OF GANESH IN A HINDU RSS FUNDED MARCH, .......THEN THEY SHUD TAKE OFF THEIR TURBANS AND DO IT.

They hijack the sikh image and jump round statues to make it look like its acceptable in sikhism. NONSENSE.

its the same shiiiii all round. radaswami gurinder singh posing as a sikh but hes a hindu. then making it out like radhaswamis are sikh, wen they reject the 10th guru gobind singh ji. can any1 that rejects guru gobind singh ji be called a sikh of the guru? i expect this from radhaswami cuz they are hindus anyway.

naamdharis roaming round with their white leg tight elastic trousers and turbans , with flower necklaces...haha... walking neck to neck with RSS in a hindu march in which they dance around statues. i expect this frmo the naamdharis since they are hindus anyway.

A singh, A member of the gurdwara comitee dancing round a murti like a drunk. since wen did dancing around statues like an alchy aimlessly like a manic physcopath become a part of sikhi?

i dont expect this behavior from a man that claims to be a singh and is a member of the gurdwara comittee.

if he wanted to show his friendship with hindus then a simple handshake wud have done im sure,,lollllll.... but he was doing bhangra round a statue like an <banned word filter activated>. what is southall coming to!

and WHAT THE HELLL? why do people get offended by little things ? unfortunately it didnt rain 2day. lol. if some1 asks for rain on the march, suddenly they are hindu enemy number 1.

reason 4 my opposition to this march is cuz it makes it look like the statue worshipping is a sikh custom. cough cough RSSS...cough cough. and leave the poor chaps speakin the truth alone

stay calm. u havnt even seen the videos yet...and your all HAVING A HEART ATTACK ALREADY. i urge the members of sikhsangat.com that have high blood pressure to not view the videos 2morrow when they are put up. cuz u mite have a heart attack wen u see them . cuz frmo what i see u lot are going mad about just discussion, i wonder wat will happen wen u see the evidence.

gosh

sat sri akaal

Do you know what, you guys are going "crazy" about all this, being well paranoid. Did anyone "Sikh" say to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj, you should not visit the "Kabba", muslim pilgrimige site, where Guru Ji's feet were moved by an imam, but the kaba moved, hence GOD is everywhere.

I am trying to say GOD is everywhere, still believe the one and only, Guru ji visited many places, does it really matter if we worship the one LORD. As long as "Sikhi" is within your heart does it really matter where you worship the one LORD.

Think again when you answer such threads.

Khalsa Girl, what you said is very bad, yet you calling yourself khalsa girl you thought bad about others:

i hope the march is interrupted by rain, lightning, thunder and stuff

sad...its on my lil sis' bday

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

and i want their hair to mess up making them look like absurd marchers

Guru ji's have taught us that "Bhandhya dha palah soach, burah nah soacho" "Burah soacho ghay, they apna bura hojandha yah"

Have we forgotton "Bala" and "Mardana", Guru Ji also Could have said he didnt want them as companion just because they were Hindu and Muslim.

However, anyone mocking "Sikhi" should be dealt with non violently,.

Are you being serious? Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj may have gone to other places of worship- but do you forget why? - it WEREN'T TO JOIN IN! It was to preach... pray.gif

Do you even know anything about your religion? please people! Sikhs (the true ones) are not meant to take part in these events FULL STOP! So stop coming up with irrelavent arguements about it. It's simple if you are a true Sikh you will not support this behaviour... rolleyes.gif

Do you know what, you guys are going "crazy" about all this, being well paranoid. Did anyone "Sikh" say to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj, you should not visit the "Kabba", muslim pilgrimige site, where Guru Ji's feet were moved by an imam, but the kaba moved, hence GOD is everywhere.

I am trying to say GOD is everywhere, still believe the one and only, Guru ji visited many places, does it really matter if we worship the one LORD. As long as "Sikhi" is within your heart does it really matter where you worship the one LORD.

Think again when you answer such threads.

Khalsa Girl, what you said is very bad, yet you calling yourself khalsa girl you thought bad about others:

i hope the march is interrupted by rain, lightning, thunder and stuff

sad...its on my lil sis' bday

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

and i want their hair to mess up making them look like absurd marchers

Guru ji's have taught us that "Bhandhya dha palah soach, burah nah soacho" "Burah soacho ghay, they apna bura hojandha yah"

Have we forgotton "Bala" and "Mardana", Guru Ji also Could have said he didnt want them as companion just because they were Hindu and Muslim.

However, anyone mocking "Sikhi" should be dealt with non violently,.

i for one, defo have NOT forgotten Bala ji OR Mardana ji...

and what i said wasnt bad... rolleyes.gif

if we're told that this a march supported by RSS, then i really see no reason supportin it

if you wanna support RSS...then go right ahead jio :TH:

i aint stoppin you from doin so

and yes, i keep the name "Khalsa_Girl"

sorry if youre offended by it wacko.gif

and guess what everyone...

IM GONNA PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT KKK MARCH THATS TAKIN PLACE!!

there was one last year 2 towns away from me...

(i live in a town where there are mostly white people btw..)

IM GONNA TAKE PART IN IT...cuz know why?

they have their beliefs..and i should respect them.

nothing wrong with goin there right?

LOL.gif

Guest militant singh

I 4 one am in favour of this idea .....and u back off all u cats who tryna bash khalsa gyal at least shes got better ideology than the naamdhari supporters ere

lets get a trash can and put all the naamdhari , radhaswami, nirankari, RSS, shiv sena, hindutva, BJP, congress, any sikhs that lie to corrupt sikhi, all them CATSS in there.

and lets add to the trash can the so called "sikh" sympathizerz/supporters of the hindu extreme agenda.

every1 in favour say "I"

Sikhi is blessing of God. If God wants it to be in high spirit it will remain or something else will replace it but everything is running under the "order" of almighty. Live your lifestyle as per Sikhi if you really concerned about it and inspire others. These kinds of frustrations and useless comments won't help others. Sikh Gurus made more Sikhism devotees in their lifetime than all our Kathawachak, Sants, Bhai Ji, AKJ, Dam Dammi Taksal, SGPC and others are having control to keep as Sikhs. I think there was something which Sikh Gurus did to humanity which is missing in our Gursikhs. It is nothing against these orgs, Gursikhs but one question which is unanswered.