**alert** Sikhs Should Boycott Hindu March

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dokal was the man doing bhangra infront of the statues the day before the RSS march (in hayez) i heard... and hes on the singh sabha comitee aswell.... ohmy.gif

In the video the naamdharis are right in front in the march. with their white tight bottoms. I noticed the drunk looking people dancing towards the back of the march also.

LOLLL look at the man in the yellow turban dancing and hopping on 1 leg like a crazy man in the march haha.

:D

Khalsa Girl - I do understand your frustration, and of course what RSS is doing is incorrect and not moral at all, but we as Sikhs should embrace them for what they do, let them, what will they achieve? We still are standing, like I said they mess us physically, we will draw the "swords", no one has the right to mock any religion at all, I agree, there is a time when things go too far without saying and though we must interfere, but if others want to march, let them, they are the fools not you. Wel if you want to stoop to their level and be a part of KKK, be my guest. :-),

noooooooo

it was sarcasm...

im obviously NOT goin to attend it....

woah..hell no..

i was makin a point...lol

sorry for the misunderstandin wacko.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Can Sikhs get any dumber???????????????????? {YES alot dumber}

Next you will see turban wearing Sikhs being an alter boy in a catholic church or you will see then with christians carrying a cross with jesus on it. As long as its another religion then they will do what others do instead of what a Sikh is commanded to do or not to do.

Then when Sikhi appeals to them, they will act as if the Sikh Gurus were an awesome power instead of knowing for fact that the Sikh Gurus are great, and that they have shown the way to God. Hindus are like a seasonal plant: They will come and go with the seasons and will never last due to the climate. Sikhs have become cowards and in return became hindus.

You can easily worship a retarded statue and be lazy or you can have a struggle for life with the 5 evils as a Sikh. Living a pagan life is simple, living a Sikh life is the hardest thing to do upon the creation of Waheguru.

We need an honest and truthful data base to list all the real Sikhs and a list of all the fake anti-Guru Sikhs