For the Sikh community only

Guest mehtab

Guest SikhForLife

veerji are u supporting this statement?

They kill their daughter becuase they know what 'izzat' means. We here in western countries have forgotton moral values and therfore, failed to teach our daughters how wrong it is to commit such a disgraceful act. I know a story from our village It put the whole family in shame in the entire village.

do u value ur Pride before life?

killing the daughter is just wrong.. no matter wat she did

teach her sikhi.. dont kill her

Guest balwinderkaur

very valid point made vickey bhajee and sikhforlife. :@ somehow boys seem to get away with everything....

failed to teach our daughters how wrong it is to commit such a disgraceful act.
hmm why only teach the girls???? have you forgotten that it takes two hands to clap?????? if something goes wrong, both the boy and girl should be punished..no questions about it.

Even in the Ramayan, Sita, who was kidnapped by Ravan had to go thru "agni-pariksha" - test of fire (a ritual as per which she had to sit on fire to test if she had any kind of "physical contact" with Ravan in his captivity), whereas Ram, who also spent the same time away from Sita, never had to go through any such test. What started out as a Hindu thing is now essentially an indian thing.

no wonder gurbanee say they are IMPERFECT! ^_^ .........u don't even trust ur own wife! ohmy.gif .......sita should have refused it!

look im going 2 tell it straight.. if sikhs need to take action then they got to put their caste and proud stuff away and lock it for good.. we spend so much time argueing amongst ourselves that we turn blind 2 the world..and that is not a good thing.. anyways as i said this one dude discriminated to me against my caste he said blah blah he is higher and stuff.. so i said one word noone is higher then god.. but he still kept on saying stuff.. indeed if this man was getting killed on the street and stuff then i would help him if he was a fellow sikh,

however if he was a caste supporter i would let him get battered. shame on these sikhs who support their castes guru nanak once said let no man be proud of his caste

anyways back 2 the thing.. if sikhs all join up as one unit then they should be able to defend ppl from this stuff..

united we stand

divided we fall

and one other thing.. if a sikh dude was to date a muslim girl then all hell would break loose maybe,

and has any1 heard of this stupid film called kurri punjaban? its a film made about how a sikh girl fell for a muslim guy this stuff is stupid and something needs to be done about it..

anyways

im out

^_^^_^^_^

BUT when in boy case they will say "Mundey.. Mundey he rahangaey" - "Boys will be boys" and laugh it out.. Perhaps a pure stupid punjabi culture of discriminating ?
You are absotely right. That's exactly what they would say. But the reason why I mentioned "girls" was because the topic of this post was girls who do stupid stuff with muslims and run away with them, drink and smoke, and have sex with them out of marriage, which is strictly prohibitted in Sikhi. The issue was not of equality/inequality of sexe, but the "sikhs girls and muslims guys". That is why I mentioned only the girls' part that what happens when they take such a dirty step.
do u value ur Pride before life?

There is no life without pride.

hmm why only teach the girls???? have you forgotten that it takes two hands to clap?????? if something goes wrong, both the boy and girl should be punished..no questions about it.
Bhainji, the topic of discussion is, as I said before, the girls who run away with muslims and do dirty things such as take drugs, drink, and have sex with them. The boys' part that you and others mentioned is abolutely valid and is defintely needed to be addressed, however, this was not the topic of discussion, and therefore, I just focussed on the topic to keep myseslf and others straying from it.
for those who say it is right to kill those gals just because of saving the house izzat..

bhainji, i did not say we should kill these girls, but only pointed out the intention of the people why they do it. First of all, its their fault that they failed to teach their daughters moral values. But the only thing that upsets me is that punjabi girls do these dirty things and blame goes to our sikh sisters. Either of of these two things would solve this problem: introduce these punjabis Sikhi OR make them realize that Sikh is the only who follows the Guru, not who is born in Sikh family. It is becoming, not being.

anyways back 2 the thing.. if sikhs all join up as one unit then they should

be able to defend ppl from this stuff..

You are absolutely right. Shortly after Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's depart from this earth, Sikhs started finghting among themselves and divided into 'misals'. I think there was 12 misals. If Sikhs could form unity, they, probably, would have never lost their Raj during Maharaja Ranjit Singh, and they could get Khalistan during 1984.
and has any1 heard of this stupid film called kurri punjaban? its a film made about how a sikh girl fell for a muslim guy this stuff is stupid and something needs to be done about it..

That is why I say many times we need to learn somthing from muslims. Learn what? To rape girls and do dirty things with other girls from other communities? NO NO NO!

Learn from them how they are united when something happens. How they teach their sons and daughters about Islam from a very early age. Learn why their youngsters are so commited to Islam, and why their daughters do not **** around as ours do and what is the punishement if they do. I am talking about girls only because thats that the topic of discussion is.

I do not have a sister, but I can feel the pain what a brother would feel if his sister takes such a step. It is very easy for us to preach on this forum that we should do this and that, and so on, but the story turns around when one actually has to go though this incidence.

Please forgive me if i have offended anyone. I just shared my views.

Jaswant (Singh)

Guest balwinderkaur

Point taken Jsingh bhajee. :@ I understand where you're coming from. Cyberwolf jee, that was VERY well said.....we sikhs cant even get along with each other on the NET.....much less talk about getting along with each other when we meet face to face. We need to do a check on ourselves and learn to unite as one.