For the Sikh community only

Guest mehtab

I know its old news

BUT I FEEL SICK by seeing it in Print.

Hanjee i agree that females need to be taught more about these issues...it still doesnt give thos muslims a right to do sucha thing :@

I would shoot em if i saw who did it. I dont think anyone could stand there and watch someone walk freely who does something as disgusting as that.

in punjab....if their parentzz know if their daughter is doin this DEEDZ!!..........they kill their daughter!(i am not kiddin....this really happenzz there  )

They kill their daughter becuase they know what 'izzat' means. We here in western countries have forgotton moral values and therfore, failed to teach our daughters how wrong it is to commit such a disgraceful act. I know a story from our village It put the whole family in shame in the entire village.

in punjab....if their parentzz know if their daughter is doin this DEEDZ!!..........they kill their daughter!(i am not kiddin....this really happenzz there )

They kill their daughter becuase they know what 'izzat' means. We here in western countries have forgotton moral values and therfore, failed to teach our daughters how wrong it is to commit such a disgraceful act. I know a story from our village It put the whole family in shame in the entire village.

Agreee veera.. but on other hand it's wrong hana.. cauz their image will get bad or their family will earn bad name ONLY if the girl of their household is doing bad stufff, BUT when in boy case they will say "Mundey.. Mundey he rahangaey" - "Boys will be boys" and laugh it out.. Perhaps a pure stupid punjabi culture of discriminating ?

BUT when in boy case they will say "Mundey.. Mundey he rahangaey" - "Boys will be boys" and laugh it out.. Perhaps a pure stupid punjabi culture of discriminating ?
Thats pure indian thinking, and the worst and ugliest face of indian society and culture. Even in the Ramayan, Sita, who was kidnapped by Ravan had to go thru "agni-pariksha" - test of fire (a ritual as per which she had to sit on fire to test if she had any kind of "physical contact" with Ravan in his captivity), whereas Ram, who also spent the same time away from Sita, never had to go through any such test. What started out as a Hindu thing is now essentially an indian thing.