For the Sikh community only

Guest mehtab

"By reading tha above whole article i get more mad on us instead on them.. Becauz 100% it's our fault.."

I agree 100% with vicky singh. We need to learn something from muslims. We are too busy fighting among ourselves and do not even try to see what is happening to our youth. Before doing anything, we need clear cut definition of a Sikh. These so called punjabi girls sleep around with muslims and do all kind of shitty stuff with them and bring disgrace to their parents and community and unfortunately, the blame goes to sikh girls. Why is that?

When such incidence takes place, why do people refer to these girls as "sikh girls" or "SIKH BITCHZ"? Why do them confuse us with Punjabis? I think it is our fault. Our parents wear turbans and full beards and DRINK and have all kind of 'aibs' of punjabi culture. Physically there is no difference between these drinking punjabis and Sikhs because both wear turbans and uncut beards. They know nothing about Sikhi. What can we expect from the girls of these kind of parents????

As I see it, it is the Punjabi community that is destroying our Glorious Past. I think the only way to save our daughters and sisters is to take them out of punjabi trap and introduce them to Sikhi from childhood. Do Path and Naam Simran with them from a very young age. But how to do it? Learn it from the Americans who adopted Sikhi. Learn it from the Sikhs we sometimes refer to as "American Sikhs". They can teach us Punjabis about Sikhi. They can bring us home, home of the Guru that they have discovered even though they were born far away from Sikhi.

bhul chuk di khima.

Jaswant (Singh)

Guest balwinderkaur

agree with jsingh and serenity kaur. its high time kuriyan wake up from that bollywood dream of HANDSOME PRINCE CHARMING WILL COME CARRY ME AWAY ON HIS HORSE TO FANTASYLAND :@:@ and face reality. our sikh ladies weren't born to be slaves to ANYONE.....lets live up the spirit of our singhnee shaheeds and let them live on in us. dont kill them like that.

you mean play hard to get???????????? :@ *lol* or play never can get?????? which one bhainjee?? tongue.gif

oh no .. agaeeey it's already hard to get em lol.. jk tongue.gif

its high time kuriyan wake up from that bollywood dream of HANDSOME PRINCE CHARMING WILL COME CARRY ME AWAY ON HIS HORSE TO FANTASYLAND

that's tha root of tha problem.. I sooo agree with you on that.. !!!!

BTW, nice post Jasswant wubb.gif

Guest balwinderkaur
oh no .. agaeeey it's already hard to get em lol.. jk
you cracked me up on that one. *big laugh* hmmm there should be a big laugh emoticon here too.... :T: someone design one plz.
that's tha root of tha problem.. I sooo agree with you on that.. !!!!

hmmmm yea but we have to come up with solutions to stop these ppl from dreaming like that....and thats the hard battle cuz we're battling against big godzilla MASS MEDIA :@:@ @

you mean play hard to get(susah untuk dapat)????????????  *lol* or play never can get(langsung tak boleh dapat)?????? which one bhainjee?? 

langsung tak boleh dapat (play never can get) of course... why should we give ourselves to this muslim dudes.. :@ ... its not only bollywood.. hollywood too shows lack of moral values that most of our bhenjees follows... the :@ part is they realise at the end after "nasi sudah menjadi bubur" (bhenjee balwinder translate this pls tongue.gif )

Guest balwinderkaur

HEEHEEHEEHEHEEEE dont worry jkaur bhainjee....i was only teasing to ease the tension here. :@ Alrighty folks: nasi sudah menjadi bubur literally means: the rice has turned to porridge...implying thats its now too late to do anything.