Calling All Manchester Sangat

ParwinderSingh

VJKK VJKF

Does anyone know where the nearest gurudwara is from manchester city centre?

im going there for three days wiv the uni, and we are stayin in the city centre, i was wondering if someone could post a link for directions, and whether there is any program on monday , tues or wednesdays.

also is there any shops which sell kirtan cds , sikh lituratue or books etc in manchester?

thanks in advance

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

ps ; didnt know where to post this....

I'm from Manchester....there is Gudwara walking distance to the city centre....its opposite Strangeways prison or Boddingtons Brewery....its called Sherborne Street...its signposted and is on your left hand side as you walk past the brewery....

I can show you if you want.....let me know....

VJKK VJKF

im going there for three days wiv the uni, and we are stayin in the city centre, i was wondering if someone could post a link for directions, and whether there is any program on monday , tues or wednesdays.

also is there any shops which sell kirtan cds , sikh lituratue or books etc in manchester?

thanks in advance

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

I'm from Manchester....there is Gudwara walking distance to the city centre....its opposite Strangeways prison or Boddingtons Brewery....its called Sherborne Street...its signposted and is on your left hand side as you walk past the brewery....

I can show you if you want.....let me know....

VJKK VJKF

thanks in advance

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

I think the Guroo Ghar on Sherborne Street in Manchester is Gurdwara Sree Guroo HarKrishan Saahib Jee.

It is suppose to be quite well known for doing Keertan Sewa by regularly bringing over Keertanee's to the UK from India.

They also have a website which is: http://www.gsghks.org.uk/

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

VJKK VJKF

thanks in advance

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Eh?

Which uni?? i go to the one on Sherborne road once a week normally lol its quite close to town not far you could ring me and i might be able to show you if i haev spare time but i doubt it since im very busy :D , pm me if u interested