Boys And Girls Talking

Guest Guest

Guest s133k_s1kh
just a question:

if you're engaged at an early age is it ok to talk to the opposite sex on msn?

i would like gursikhs views on this, for e.g. maha moorakh jio

thanks

No0o0oo0o0oo0o0o0o.. dont you talk to u'r fiancee..it'll arouse KAAM :D :@

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is also a response to the other thread like this one.

for all those who think that stayin away is the solution. you are worng. i'm the prime example that staying away dont do nothing. i fell into the whole "liking" trap with someone i had seen for the 3rd time, didnt know their name or anything. didnt know who they knew or nothing.

i aint saying ya go ahead n chat away all u want. buh staying away is also not the solution. a sikh lives in society, we need to talk to everyone. so ya, in the end, bani simran n thats it.

No0o0oo0o0oo0o0o0o.. dont you talk to u'r fiancee..it'll arouse KAAM :D :@
<_< no no, go live in the jungle where you wouldn't see anyone else so it wont arouse kaam. :@ people, the idea is not to run away from it, the idea is to face it with guru's kirpa n defeat it. :TH: again, with guru's kirpa only

i dont think theres anything wrong with talking to the opposite sex

as long as you know that you won't think any wrong things, thats fine

also about people talking and making up rumours or even thinking things if they see you talking to a guy or a girl

people always do this, they'll keep making up rumours or talking about you

even if you never talk to guys, or keep to yourself, trust me i know this because its happened to me

im the type of person that keeps to myself, and still people talk and make up rumours

even if i'm at the gurudwara talking to my brother or cousins people look at you as if you're doing something wrong

you can't say that just because guys and girls talk they are thinking wrong things like they want to get together

thats stereotyping and just assuming thats what they do

saying that all girls, or guys, are like that is not true

but anyway, like Heart penji said "Let people live there lives they want too and your your way.."

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!!

what she started of saying had some meaning but in my opinion your taking it way outta control,it seems to me that everytime you see a boy and girl talking that the guys trying to pull and thats just wrong you just like those fat aunits who sit at wedding waiting to spread rumour about everyone else and make there life a living hell cos you cant stand that someone aint going for you man whats the deal with you!!!!!

Guest gurpreet_singh101

well said Guest, so true i see it alot but just ignore it, do ardas for the whole panth!!!!!! vahegurooooo will safe us from this hell which we call earth

....hmm ye but its sounds like she wasnt saying the boys were "pulling" the girls , it says boys and girls both

Yeah i def agree with G hes speaking the truth,there always peeps who will like to start rumours about ya saying stuff that i saw him do this and that i know cos its happend to me and these peeps act like there kids is angels and they cant do no wrong,its peeps like person who started this topic that get to me why they want to start beef over some petty thing when no one hasnt done anything wrong, you gotta get a reality check cos what you saying dont always happen!!!!! :D im at my gudawara all the time i dont see anything like this so dont start saying stuff you cant back up!!!!!

what she started of saying had some meaning but in my opinion your taking it way outta control,it seems to me that everytime you see a boy and girl talking that the guys trying to pull and thats just wrong you just like those fat aunits who sit at wedding waiting to spread rumour about everyone else and make there life a living hell cos you cant stand that someone aint going for you man whats the deal with you!!!!!