People

well its rare to see a woman wearing a turban. i saw one a few days a go. and i just stared at her. only becuase she was a fellow sikh. she probably thought i wasnt Sikh.

even when i see another turbaned sikh i always cant help but look. becuase theres not many in my area. its just natural.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But how do you stare back at a hundred people staring at once? You only got 2 eyes...

wjkk

wjkf

King Singh, you make it sound really intimidating the fact that there are people staring at you. Think of it as a postive thing. They are looking at you because you are SPECIAL, you are the son of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji...what more could you want?

If stares are all we had to worry about in this world, wouldn't life be easy?

wjkk

wjkf

I love wearing a Daastar, i get people generally coming up to me and asking questions about Sikhism, they all know the Sikhs wear turbans but they can never be sure of who is a Sikh and who isnt. Only this morning i was talking to the Lolly pop lady near my college who wanted to know more about Sikhi. She even asked is she could go to the gurudwara and see what it is like inside. If someone is staring at me i just give them a smile and say good monring/afternoon etc.. that usually makes the person a little less anxious. But if you want scare the crap out of all teh Gora, get onto a train with a laptop bag, place it on teh floor and keep looking at your watch, and look really nervous. That would scare the <admin-profanity filter activated> out the gora lol.

I love wearing a Daastar, i get people generally coming up to me and asking questions about Sikhism, they all know the Sikhs wear turbans but they can never be sure of who is a Sikh and who isnt. Only this morning i was talking to the Lolly pop lady near my college who wanted to know more about Sikhi. She even asked is she could go to the gurudwara and see what it is like inside. If someone is staring at me i just give them a smile and say good monring/afternoon etc.. that usually makes the person a little less anxious. But if you want scare the crap out of all teh Gora, get onto a train with a laptop bag, place it on teh floor and keep looking at your watch, and look really nervous. That would scare the <admin-profanity filter activated> out the gora lol.

Loool, ima try dat!!! LOL.gif

• 2 weeks later...

But how do you stare back at a hundred people staring at once? You only got 2 eyes...

wjkk

wjkf

King Singh, you make it sound really intimidating the fact that there are people staring at you. Think of it as a postive thing. They are looking at you because you are SPECIAL, you are the son of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji...what more could you want?

If stares are all we had to worry about in this world, wouldn't life be easy?

wjkk

wjkf

right on Super Singhni! :TH: