Sikh Boy Has Hair Cut By Attackers!

i would guess that these bullies would have thought that this young sikh was a muslim.
even if they did, still no excuse to beat up and humiliate anyone like that.

how would they fell if every white person got labelled terrorist after that white guy bombed something a few yrs back. damn, i think i'm getting old :D cant remember grin.gif

i agree

but this white guy(copeland) didnt have 56 per cent of the white populations sympathy, i doubt he had 0.01% .

(56 per cent, say that, whether or not they sympathise with the bombers, they can at least understand why some people might want to behave in this way)

(However, nearly a third of British Muslims, 32 per cent, are far more censorious, believing that "Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to bring it to an end".

Among those who hold this view, almost all go on to say that Muslims should only seek to bring about change by non-violent means but one per cent, about 16,000 individuals, declare themselves willing, possibly even eager, to embrace violence.)

souce yougov

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GurFateh

I NO THE TUKH 'GUSAA MAN NAA HADAE' AND 'TERAA KEEAA MEETAA LAAGAI' AN THERE A FEW OTHERS ASWELL, BUT I THINK THAT THIS IS ONE OF THOSE ISSUES WHICH NEEDS TO BE SORTED OUT, I THINK WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHO THESE 3 IDIOTS WERE AND PROPER BEAT THEM UP, BRAKE THEIR ARMS AND LEGS, I KNOW, I HAVE EVIL THOUGHTS, BUT I CANT HELP IT!!! BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!!! AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! SORRY, I DONT THINK I SHUD HAV SED ANY OF THAT BUT I'M STILL POSTING THIS.

BUT THEY'LL KNOW FOR FUTURE, ASWELL AS THE REST OF THE PUNKS OUT THERE, THAT US SIKHS ARE STILL STRONG (NOT TRYIN 2 BE EGOTISTICAL, BUT I GT NO UTHA WAY OF PUTIN IT, HAE VAAHEGUROO)

SERIOUSLY BHUL CHUK MAAF

GurFateh

I dont know that this lil veer was amritdhari or not but what i personaly think .. je apna chota veer amrit dhari hunda tan shayad oh apni shri sahib nal rakhya karr sakda si ..Guru Sahib give us Shri Sahib .. we should us it . shri shaib is not only to wear and show others that u r a amritdhari singh. keshan ton bina and shahstran ton bina appan sabb bhedan wangu aa koi vi kidar nu vi le jaa sakda ..hope u will understand what i wanna say .. bhul chuk maaf karni ji ..baba chardi kala bakshe

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

read about this in the times today. I was so shocked i don't think it's made up. In fact it's perfectly likely in the u.k there are so many uneducated morons (chavs) that walk around beating up people that they think are muslims. When i walk down the street loads of people look at me weird and on a couple occasions i've had people shout at me you f**king paki get out of country or other simlar remarks. It's not your average british person but yobish white youths known as chavs that are the problem. Once i even had a young girl probably about 13 swear at me whilst walking past.

Unfortunately this is the current state of the u.k especially areas with large muslim populations. The more they blow themselves up the worse it gets. And the media makes the tension worse every day with stories like muslim men beat up white male. Teacher refuses to remove headscarf. It's almost like the british government want this to happen every day on the news or in the papers theres a couple of stories that are designed to add to racial tension. They never try to down play anything they just blow it out of proportion and make it worse. Then there's politicians making public racist statements. It's joke!

Wow that was a bit of ramble, may waheguru bless the poor victim of this viscious attack and gursikh pyariho be prepared and be armed this probably only the beggining it's gonna worse before it get better.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Its totally shocking to hear criminal acts such as these occuring on our streets.

It dont matter if the little singh was amritdari or not, he kept his kesh and no one has the right to take away Guru Jis saroop!

We think we live in a multi national city... but we dont... no one understands each other. People are just against each other or out to get one another.

The only thing we can do is look after each other and help those in need without relying on others to help us, as well as that, just do paath as your out and about and be alert of your surroundings!