Uk's Most Accident-prone Drivers

anjaan

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/19112006/140/uk-s...ne-drivers.html

The largest number of drivers who have been involved in a road accident this year is from the Midlands. Nationally, 17 to 24-year-olds are the most at risk from crashes, according to figures released by car insurance providers Sainsbury's Bank. The figures showed that 4% of motorists in Britain were involved in a road accident between April and September, with the figure rising to 6% for drivers in the Midlands.

As many as 12% of 17-24 year olds said they had been involved in an accident in this six-month period - well above the average for other age groups.

Scotland appears to be the "safest" area - with only 2% of Scottish drivers having accidents in April-September this year.

These are the percentages of motorists in each area involved a car accident over the past six months:

Midlands - 6% ohmy.gif :D @

Wales & West - 5%

North East/Yorks/Humber - 4%

Greater London - 4%

North West - 4%

South East/East Anglia - 3%

Scotland - 2%

i know this has nothing to do with Sikhi hence i posted in the "news" section but as a resident of the west midlands and being someone who fits into the above age group i found this quite shocking, well just as well me is moving to London hey!! blush.gif _K_ darling you're on your own hehe :TH:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Annoying West Midlanders always giving us East Midlanders a bad name with your dodgy accents (that nobody understands) funny walks and now driving! Cant you people just be normal!?!!? grin.gif

Hawwww shat it, its the West midlanders that make the midlands a place worth living :lol:

:D Annoying West Midlanders always giving us East Midlanders a bad name with your dodgy accents (that nobody understands) funny walks and now driving! Cant you people just be normal!?!!? grin.gif

leh leh!

u see, this thread started off saying MIDLANDS and then these P Diddy wannabes go callin it East Side and West Side!! WHERE IS THE LOVE?!

PS. We hate u East MIdlanders anyway :lol: