Suleman The Bhoot

goto 16:00 duration. he says mukti tapaysya se nai milti.

I dont think suleman is saying dont meditate on god, please khalsa force can you quote what suleman is exactly is saying, please do quote the time track, i listened to this tape loads of times no where he says naam simran saie mukhti nahi hogi, he however put lot of stress upon concept of murshid(guru) in his tape which is coming into fold of khalsa panth be guru vala by taking amrit.

umm find the answer to this: what does it mean to do Tapaysya?

thats key pray.gif

tapaysya means to meditate basically.

goto 16:00 duration. he says mukti tapaysya se nai milti.

I dont think suleman is saying dont meditate on god, please khalsa force can you quote what suleman is exactly is saying, please do quote the time track, i listened to this tape loads of times no where he says naam simran saie mukhti nahi hogi, he however put lot of stress upon concept of murshid(guru) in his tape which is coming into fold of khalsa panth be guru vala by taking amrit.

umm find the answer to this: what does it mean to do Tapaysya?

thats key pray.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh

I haven't heard the audio, but it must say something more then just tapasya.

Rishis, Munis and Sadhus used to go to Jungles to do tapasya, may be he is refering to that tapasya.

Tapsya does mean meditation, but its a very vague definition. Tapasya involves cutting yourself from the outside world.

Rishis, Munis and Sadhus used to go to Jungles to do tapasya, may be he is refering to that tapasya.

Tapsya does mean meditation, but its a very vague definition. Tapasya involves cutting yourself from the outside world.

In Gurbani it says there are many different kind of tapasyeas:- One can tap on someones name, one can tap on his job, one can tap on life, one can tap on grihst, one can tap on lords name... TAP means remembering, meditating basically for a reward at the end...

That is not what our gurus want us to do..(I forogt the gurbani verse but will post as soon as i find it.. it goes something like, Tapa Tap Karte...)

In Gurbani it says there are many different kind of tapasyeas:- One can tap on someones name, one can tap on his job, one can tap on life, one can tap on grihst, one can tap on lords name... TAP means remembering, meditating basically for a reward at the end...

That is not what our gurus want us to do..(I forogt the gurbani verse but will post as soon as i find it.. it goes something like, Tapa Tap Karte...)

Suleman is referring to an tapasya which rishi munniya's do, he even laugh at rishi muniyas who force themselves to meet vahiguroo. he says in urdu- mukhti dakhai saie nahi, jugti(pyaar) saie milti hai. No where he against the bhagti principle of sikhism which is bairaag gursikhi sehaj avastha marg which is contary to some rishi moniyas and yogis who force them selves to get grace by doing hard tamoguni, rajoguni tapyasa(hard penances).

Suleman is referring to an tapasya which rishi munniya's do, he even laugh at rishi muniyas who force themselves to meet vahiguroo. he says in urdu- mukhti dakhai saie nahi, jugti(pyaar) saie milti hai. No where he against the bhagti principle of sikhism which is bairaag gursikhi sehaj avastha marg which is contary to some rishi moniyas and yogis who force them selves to get grace by doing hard tamoguni, rajoguni tapyasa(hard penances).

Yes, thats what the verse i wanted to say means..

• 3 years later...

Veer Jio ,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Story depicted above is 100 % true as you'll be delighted to know that the person whose body Suleman Pret had claimed was my Uncle(Actually my father's Mama Ji) and to your surprise that Uncle was also reincarnated after his death and it was also published in some newspaper. My father told me all that stuff coz it was my Grandpa who took him to Sant Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib Wale).