Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

Quote "Oh unless, Balbir might be thinking that he is the next Guru sent my God?"

Wrong. Balbir is not your Guru nor he is your next Guru. More Baabaas are in the cue to become Guru in your life than a Sikh can breathe in.

Balbir Singh is not even his Guru. He is only following God's Hukam. Maybe we meet somewhere when you also realize that you are following God's Hukam.

They are compiling all that we respond through writings on Internet alone as Granths. London123home Ji, you will also live very long on earth in these writings.

Quote from Rsinghji "what do you mean when you say a granth is in making?"

No one has ever achieved God by reading a Granth. Still, human beings got new Granths when they got fed up with the old one as nothing happened in their life as written in Granths. The new Granth will also not lead anyone to God but new style of business will start and the Baabaas in new garb will apply for the agency to keep their business . . .

The full happening of it is also available in this Granth.

True seekers will but come to know true Simran by God's Grace. New Granths will then take birth and God will continue to spread his message through them.

Orthodox will hang its Hymns in pendants around their neck. Fanatics will crown that Granth on their head and . . .

Quote "also where else are you available then?"

In your mind and in your heart till we meet in person or in God.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all and ms514 Ji!

Quote "The Guru was...and that is written in Gurbani. Perhaps you skipped reading that over...that the Guru will save the sinner of sinners."

Is this the reason some have become the sinner of sinners?

Quote "Take a hint and straighten up before you find yourself at the end of the Sangat's ire."

I saw politicians seeking a stage in Sangat. Sometimes they try to hide behind. Do not cry for the Sangat. Sangat belongs to God not to erred persons.

Quote "True...post your address and contact information. I am sure many members here and elsewhere would love to contact you."

Do not seek a shield again. Send me an invitation if you want to meet personally.

Quote "DO make this available on the internet. I am sure the world would love to read over what "Brahm-Gyan" you have to share."

The world has also started loving you since we are exchanging views.

Quote "You are on the fast track to being Ashutosh...good work."

Who is Ashutosh? What is your relation with him? I will respect him if he is your relative.

Quote "May the Sangat bless you as they blessed him."

I always knew you had a big heart and sometimes think well also.

Quote "But don't blame me for the consequences for your popularity."

God listens, all my words and cares specially who praise.

Quote "Remember, you are the one who opened his eMouth..."

Ms514 Ji became a member of this forum Friday, 13 June 03, a strange day and date. His member number is thirty-four. He sent 2391 posts till the date. I pray God for his well being.

Balbir Singh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Ms514 Ji became a member of this forum Friday, 13 June 03, a strange day and date."

Do you believe in black cats and stepping on cracks too? Also, the date is June 12, 2003...musta read my profile wrong. Didn't know Brahm-Gyanis made mistakes...sad, very sad... no.gif

Admin,

this forum seriously needs to start banning people like balbir "singh"...it's such a waste of space and sangat's energy. Sikh sangat should not be a venue for pseudo-gurus and babas trying to take us away from sri guru granth sahib ji. there are plenty of other sites doing this. we have a good site here, let's keep it this way.

please start banning anti-SGGS ji characters ASAP.

Dear all and ms514 Ji!

Quote "Do you believe in black cats and stepping on cracks too?"

No. I have mentioned the past. Truth is not only true in the past.

Quote "Also, the date is June 12, 2003...musta read my profile wrong."

Sun rises in the east first. In my computer the date is Friday 13 June 03.

Quote "Didn't know Brahm-Gyanis made mistakes...sad, very sad..."

See, what your given titles to others can do.

Quote from mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan Ji "Sikh sangat should not be a venue for pseudo-gurus and babas trying to take us away from sri guru granth sahib ji."

This is the great Saywaa of this site that false Baabaas have started worrying about their earnings. The time of false translators, interpreters and misusing Gurudwaras has begun already.

No body has suggested going away from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Your slogan is false as your belief. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is precious not because some feel they have got Him in their fist. We cherish Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee because He resides in the actions of the true Sikh, his mind and heart.

Balbir Singh

Guest s133k_s1kh
Quote "True...post your address and contact information. I am sure many members here and elsewhere would love to contact you."

Do not seek a shield again. Send me an invitation if you want to meet personally.

Your angreji failed u this time balbir singh, invitations carry the person's name and address on it.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal1

Dear all and s133k_s1kh Ji!

Hi Teji, God is looking pretty in your hairstyle.

By clicking the PM button one can send invitations too.

I hope people learn from ms514 how hairs can grow faster.

Quote from ms514 "Yes, but being the Brahm-Gyani you are, you should have known that when I was registering, it was June 12. See, it's not all about you."

Is it true that Friday 13 June 03 followed just few hours later?

Strange people do not know the Guru of their Guru. Nor they found it interesting to know, these poor offsprings of the unknown offshoots.

Hope to meet again in Satsang with new topics.

Balbir Singh