Who Is The Guru Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sangat Ji Sum one asked here that who was the Guru of Guru Nanak Dev ji Well Guru Nana dev ji answered this question ...

kvx mUlu, kvx miq vylw ]

qyrw kvxu gurU, ijs kw qU cylw ]

kvx kQw ly rhhu inrwly ]

bolY nwnku suxhu qum bwly ]

eysu kQw kw dyie bIcwru ]

Bvjlu sbid lµGwvxhwru ]43]

pvn ArMBu, siqgur miq vylw ]

sbdu gurU, suriq Duin cylw ]

AkQ kQw ly rhau inrwlw ]

nwnk juig juig gur gopwlw ]

eyku sbdu ijqu kQw vIcwrI ]

gurmuiK haumY Agin invwrI ]44]

Guru Arjun Dev Ji leave sum pages blank .

Sum Parcharak say this is no true .. dhirmaliye have the Saroop Of Pothi Sahib .. When Guru Gobind Singh ji ask for The Bir then They said if he is Real Guru then tell him to make is own bir .. then Guru Ji ne apne mukh ton sari bani uchari te bhai Mani singh ji ne ehh sabb bani likhi ... jis vich ke fer Guru Sahib ne Guru

Teg bahadur sahib di bani vi add karr diti ...

if u have question about Jot of 10 Gurus in Guru Granth sahib ji

then answer is inrBau sbdu gurU scu jwqw joqI joiq imlwiedw ]8]

and plz sangat ji stop this topic here sanu apne Guru Te vishwas hona chahida .. baki sabb fizul di gallan chado .. just belive in Guru Granth Sahib ji .. in if but on guru ji plz ... baki dass ton koi bhul chuk ho gayi hove khima de jachak aa .. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• 3 weeks later...

WGJKK WGJKF

Dear All and Balbeer ji,

Don't know why there is a debate on the Guru of SGGSJi. Balbeer ji if you do not want to accept SGGSji on "As is Where is" condition you are free to search the Guru of SGGSJi. Do you really want to know about Guru of SGGSji?

If you really want to know about Guru of SGGSji then:

Better devote your precious time in understanding Baani first. Once in this life if you understood the Baani mentioned in SGGSji (Whom you consider Follower) than try to find out the Guru of SGGSji and try to understand the baani of it. So, Please start Understanding and act according to the Baani of SGGSji.

Gur Fateh

Satvin

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

The previous Guru has traditionally given his Guru ship to the following Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgadde to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Is He alone the Guru of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji passing it, also when He did not include His Baanee in the present Guru? Please express your views.

Balbir Singh

this question is like asking AKALPURAKH PARMATA THAT WHO IS UR GURU.

do u know something?

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS ALMIGHTY

GURU GRATH SAHIB JI WAS IS THE GURU OF GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ

U SHUD ASK UR QUESTION THAT WHO IS THE GURU OF GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ INSTEAD OF ASKING THIS QUESTION

AND GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ said himself that SHABAD GURU SURAT DHUN CHELA , when sidhs asked MAHARAJ

KAUN GURU KIS KA TU CHELA.

AND IT PROOVES THAT BAANI IS THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING.

BAANI IS PARTAKH PARMESHAR PARTAKH PARMATAMA.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

The previous Guru has traditionally given his Guru ship to the following Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgadde to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Is He alone the Guru of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji passing it, also when He did not include His Baanee in the present Guru? Please express your views.

Balbir Singh

this question is like asking AKALPURAKH PARMATA THAT WHO IS UR GURU.

do u know something?

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS ALMIGHTY

GURU GRATH SAHIB JI WAS IS THE GURU OF GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ

U SHUD ASK UR QUESTION THAT WHO IS THE GURU OF GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ INSTEAD OF ASKING THIS QUESTION

AND GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHARAJ said himself that SHABAD GURU SURAT DHUN CHELA , when sidhs asked MAHARAJ

KAUN GURU KIS KA TU CHELA.

AND IT PROOVES THAT BAANI IS THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING.

BAANI IS PARTAKH PARMESHAR PARTAKH PARMATAMA.

I agree Veerji.

But actually, there are a couple of lines written by Guru Gobind Singh in Sri guru granth sahib

blu hoAw bMDn Cuty sBu ikCu hoq aupwie ]

bal hoaa ba(n)dhhan shhuttae sabh kishh hoth oupaae ||

My strength has been restored, and my bonds have been broken; now, I can do everything.

nwnk sBu ikCu qumrY hwQ mY qum hI hoq shwie ]54]

naanak sabh kishh thumarai haathh mai thum hee hoth sehaae ||54||

Nanak: everything is in Your hands, Lord; You are my Helper and Support. ||54||

this 2 pangtheeaa are by Guru Gobind Singh Ji

that cant be true!! was Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, who gave his head for a different Kaum, weak? Don't you notice this pangti folows the 1 where guru ji says "I am stuck in burden" - So was Guru Gobind Singh Ji more powerful than Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji?! Why couldnt Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji right that he has broken all burden - Why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji feel the need to write this? wacko.gif doenst make sense yo!

My strength has been restored, and my bonds have been broken; now, I can do everything.

some scholars dont think this is written by guru gobind singh jee. and if i'm not mistaken then these two tuks are from bogh de salok's do its mehlaa nauva (9)

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

some scholars dont think this is written by guru gobind singh jee. and if i'm not mistaken then these two tuks are from bogh de salok's do its mehlaa nauva (9)

that was said by guru tegh bahadur ji when prisoned by the mughals prior to his shaheedi and it was said by guru gobind singh ji when he added the shabads of 9th guru