It Is Happening In Amritsar Now....

cheema_nz

Gur Fateh Sangat jio.....

I have just started work and before coming here I was watching Indian news on T.V. and guess what there has been a big clash between Mann supporters and Shiv Sena and u wnt believe where...In Amritsar...our very own Amritsar the Shiv Sena has got the guts to go after Sikhs in this holy city...In the vdo I saw Singhs with swords chasing Shiv Sena activists...I hope some one will soon find the vdo and upload it on here....I wish I was there to have a hand at these Shiv Sena goons... hit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gur Fateh Sangat jio.....

I have just started work and before coming here I was watching Indian news on T.V. and guess what there has been a big clash between Mann supporters and Shiv Sena and u wnt believe where...In Amritsar...our very own Amritsar the Shiv Sena has got the guts to go after Sikhs in this holy city...In the vdo I saw Singhs with swords chasing Shiv Sena activists...I hope some one will soon find the vdo and upload it on here....I wish I was there to have a hand at these Shiv Sena goons... hit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gif

Shiv Sena (Devanāgarī: शिव सेना Śīv Senā, meaning Army of Shiva, referring to Shivaji) is a right-wing political party in India founded on June 19, 1966 by Bal Thackeray, who is currently the president of the party. The Sena's ideology is based on the concepts of 'Bhumiputra' (Marathi for "Sons of the Soil") and Hindutva or Hindu nationalism. The 'Bhumiputra' ideology refers to the Shiv Sena's belief that Maharashtrians deserve more rights in Maharashtra than those who are not from Maharashtra.[1] However, in recent times, the Sena has laid more emphasis on Hindutva. In the 13th Lok Sabha (1999-2004), it had 15 (out of 545) members. During that period, the party was part of the government coalition at the national level. Manohar Joshi, a Shiv Sainik, was the Speaker of Lok Sabha 2002-2004.

Shiv Sena has its employment cell Shiv Udyog Sena. Bharatiya Kamgar Sena ("Indian Worker's Army"), a labour union, is affiliated to the Shiv Sena. The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Sena ("All India Students' Army") is the student wing of Shiv Sena.