Farla

Jamdhoot

Well chandarchoor you give me written proof or a historical document then maybe everyone who dont agree with your view will shut up,another guy here started dissng a shaheed babbar saying he didnt deserve to wear a farla as he didnt earn it -what rubbish is that ?You have to get a licence now for your pag -what have you lot come to ritulistic stuff ?Say what you like I dont have a care,i dont believe the 10th Guru would have beaten me if i was in his time and wore a farla,you lot make it out as if its a kind of beadbi to wear one,have of you seem like nihang fanatics on here who claim to be superior than any normal Gur Sikh,a sikhs aim is not be a nihang but to be one with Akaal,dnt get me wrong i salute the Great Nihangs who defended the faith,but these days most Nihangs have fallen in to the pit of ritualism,you only have very few real ones,then you get the nangs the fakes

Well chandarchoor you give me written proof or a historical document then maybe everyone who dont agree with your view will shut up,another guy here started dissng a shaheed babbar saying he didnt deserve to wear a farla as he didnt earn it -what rubbish is that ?You have to get a licence now for your pag -what have you lot come to ritulistic stuff ?Say what you like I dont have a care,i dont believe the 10th Guru would have beaten me if i was in his time and wore a farla,you lot make it out as if its a kind of beadbi to wear one,have of you seem like nihang fanatics on here who claim to be superior than any normal Gur Sikh,a sikhs aim is not be a nihang but to be one with Akaal,dnt get me wrong i salute the Great Nihangs who defended the faith,but these days most Nihangs have fallen in to the pit of ritualism,you only have very few real ones,then you get the nangs the fakes

IT IS NOT ABOUT RITUALISM ITS ABOUT ORGANISATION OF AKAAL FAUJ, A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN APPOINTED THE OFFICE OF GENERAL WEARS A FARLA. IF YOU WORE A POLICE MANDS OUTFIT ON THE STREETS U WOULD GET ARRESTED FOR IT, EXCEPT IN THIS CASE YOU WOULD GET BEATINGS! FARLA IS APPOINTED BY THE DHAL WHO HAVE VERY GOOD LEADERSHIP AND BATTLE SKILLS. THIS WAS STARTED BY THE BUDDHA DAL THEREFORE BUDDHA DAL HAS THE RIGHT TO APPOINT FARLA NO ONE ELSE! NO SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLES! IF IT WERE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANY TOM <admin-profanity filter activated> AND HARRY WHO HAS NO SKILL WOULD START WEARING A FARLA!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

farla can only be given by the jathedar of nihang singh dals .... i cant understand the persons who dont ever wanna have a farla on there head is fighting for it .... lol ....

see the youth of month baba sukha singh jee .... he was given farla by budhadal .... for his knowledge in sri dasam granth sahib .... before that he was not wearing farla .....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Farlah has 2 meaning: fountain of knowledge & nishan sahib.

Originally in the times of Guru Gobind Singh, Farlah indicated leaders (of there squad) on the battle field. Thus a leader obviously had to be someone who is exceptional in Shastar Vidiya in the eyes of the Guru. Those leaders had the right to carry the nishan sahib into battle and wear it upon there dhumalla, which is much easier to carry than in your hands.

In current times, due to the lack of war; Buddha Dal also appoints Farlah to Nihang Singhs who simply have good amounts of knowledge.

I'd just like to note that there is a line between equality. When battling the enemy, you don't see them as your equal brother and let them kill you. Equality has a line, so people must stop thinking everything is equal BECAUSE IT REACHES A POINT WHERE IT ISN'T.

• 2 weeks later...