What Is God? Were Is God? Any Proof?

Thug Life

What Is God?

A superior being and the mool manter tells you What God is

Were Is God?

God is everywhere and within all

Is Their Any Proof God Exists?

Scientifically theres no direct proof, i can think of just theries.

How Do You Know God Exists?

God gives me everything i truely pray for and i believe there is a superior being that is respeonsible for the making of matter etc i cant be bovered to carry on.

Just my views people can say what they want :lol:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried searching but cant find anything! Anyone got any Links or Info that can help me? I need Gurbani as proof to understand concept of Akal Purakh.

what are you searching? All of sri guru granth sahib is akaal purakh's saroop. you don't need to search my friend. Here is the link, do darshan of guru sahib:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sggs/translation/raag.html

Guest Dancing Warrior

What is the Sikh concept of God?

I tried searching but cant find anything! Anyone got any Links or Info that can help me? I need Gurbani as proof to understand concept of Akal Purakh.

Thank you!

Frustrating as it is, and frustrated you appear truly, read all the scriptures of man, still nothing will be clear. To fathom the great one study the Word “Ik Onkar” if placing your finger on the ground you can emerge on the other side of the globe still nothing will be clear, if pointing your finger to the sky and travelling to the other side of this universe still nothing will be clear.

You want it all, the creator in full, yet cannot settle for the piece the creator has given you. Pull out your hair you will and jump from the tallest point still you cannot know the concept of the Great Creator.

When u hav pain inside urself, its very hard for one to tell where the pain is. But you know tht u're having the pain.

There is God, its just tht we Moorakhs don't know where he is, we say he is in this specific place or etc, but the onli one who have TRUE LOVE for him, realise tht he is within one.

[i've listened to this Pavitr bani of Bhagat Sheikh Fareed Ji yesterday, and tears ran down from my eyes]

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1818

You can't proof, You can't describe what God is, You can't know where God is,

to answer these Questions, One must first have Love FROM THEIR HEARTS,

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=277

One must first have Desire from their insides as mentioned in the above Pavitr Shabad and understanding of Bani.

Then all the questions are answered.

[i'm a moorakh Sadh Sangat Ji, saying things which makes no sense, pls forgive this Kookar of Ram]