Beadbi At Ek Niwas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will the campaign do if EkNiwas start doing prakash of Dasam Granth or Sarbloh Granth?

I dont think our youth are so great that they will not use vulgar language or stick fingers up aswell.

well we need to stop the youth from using foul language ... far as i'm aware knowone used any foul language at the ek niwas protest

gurfateh. . . . hopefully the same response will happen as its gur jees bani. . .however plz dont try to change this topic to a dasm sri guru granth sahib one. . .

meeting this sunday 17th at GNG wolves 2pm for uk khalsa panth, wrt beadbi of guru sahib jee at ek bakwas and other dere, plz attend

gurfateh. . . . hopefully the same response will happen as its gur jees bani. . .however plz dont try to change this topic to a dasm sri guru granth sahib one. . .

meeting this sunday 17th at GNG wolves 2pm for uk khalsa panth, wrt beadbi of guru sahib jee at ek bakwas and other dere, plz attend

Dear sant baba harkirat Singh, this shows the attitude I mean. Ek Bakwas, not even Guru Gobind Singh abused Aurengzeb.

The meeting should actually be about becoming the Khalsa, then deras will stop beadbi because Guru Gobind Singh's fauj has come. Not a mob of kids lead by politically rejected elders.

Dere, will this include sunderland gurdwara with a bar inside, or the lovely leeds Sikh temple who provide excellent alcohol and smoking facilities???

Are you picking on soft targets. How about strengthening your own roots first?? Then as the Khalsa no-one will come in your way.

You lot didnt see the senchi sahib thing coming........whats stopping them from bring Dasam Granth?

akaash ji i completly agree with you about we have to be tyar bar tyar and have a pukha amritvela and basicly have a gursikhi jeeven that a khalsa should have... we cannot ignore the fact that we are weak in rehat and have become lazy...

saying that i still belive we should not turn a blind eye to the beadbi happening... we should all strive to improve our jeevans but at the same time try and stop beadbi also...

akaash ji i completly agree with you about we have to be tyar bar tyar and have a pukha amritvela and basicly have a gursikhi jeeven that a khalsa should have... we cannot ignore the fact that we are weak in rehat and have become lazy...

saying that i still belive we should not turn a blind eye to the beadbi happening... we should all strive to improve our jeevans but at the same time try and stop beadbi also...

brother, we must also realise beadbi does not stop at the hindu temple but is in many forms sometimes carried out by us too!!!! how many of us make the effort to sit in the diwan of Guru Jee when Guru Jees swari comes in early every morning? how many gurghars have an empty diwan every morning or do not even have a diwan every morning because the local sangat are too lazy to wake up. These are some examples which are also beadbi, which many of us may not even think needs addressing.

I think I understand what veer akaash is trying to say, in that do we only see beadbi when saroops are found in hindu temple or in hotels!!!!!

What i love about people here is how they refer to the singhs who stand up for maharajh as 'you guys' . they very clearly distinguish themselves from the efforts of the singhs. Ki gal, is the guru not your guru as well?

Dont YOU people ever get tired of belitteling your younger and older brothers? Every effort is met by torrents of negativity! Yes of course our jeevans need improvement, they will ALWAYS need to be improved. But until that point do we sit and do nothing? Do we HIDE behind the shield of 'oh im not chardi kala enough' so im not going to do anything. yeh because doing nothing is going to improve you isnt it! Nobody at these occasions boasts of their sikhi, but they put their lives on the line for this faith. They dont do it to get congrtatulated by YOU people, but they do it for THEIR guru.

we have kirtan, katha, talks etc etc etc to strengthen our sikhi, to improve our lives to strengthen our foundations. we do this day after day after day. Efforts are made constantly via parchar to ensure that sikhs know how to treat guru ji properly, how the rehat of a gursikh should be. and efforts are made to resolve these issues such as the ek bakwas thing as well, but it seems only a few seem to think its a worthwhile activity.

Soft targets hey? A building 30 seconds from a police station, covered by cctv cameras, guarded by secuirty guards with security dogs, with a 15 year history of having trouble with the singhs is a soft target? lol ok safe mate!

and who says people aren't lookin at these other places? As is evident many sikhs (like your good selves is seems) dont want to get involved, so what happens is only the few have to run around to sort this stuff out, i.e. limited time and resources. If your so bothered then heres a suggestion, get involved yourself. Its fine postin on the web, but i hope you take the initiative now and lead the campaign at leeds. lets see what you got brother. quick to criticise others now let me see you in action. contact the campaign and volunteer to lead this effort. I hope that you do this and prove me wrong ..but i have a feeling that you wont.

and guru gobind singh ji didnt say anything to aurungzeb .. are you sure? Try reading some gurbani about what guru ji says about the guru's nindaks, about those who disrespect the guru. See what guru gobind singh ji said about arungzeb and whether he deserved to have that name or not.

and sarbloh, brother i hope after talking about the sangat being lazy that you yourself are at every morning deevan without fail. you wouldnt want to be a hypocrite now would you.

Bhai Gurdas ji tells us that for every step we take which brings us closer to the guru, guru ji will take countless steps towards us. So lets step forward together and not stab each other in the back. for the sake of our guru our differences can be put aside and we can work together and lets open our minds and accepts guru jis hukum and bhana.