Ratoval Kirpan!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh !

With apologies to 'waheguruuuuuuuuu!!' - I don't want to torture you - you sound quite desperate to get a ratoval kirpan ! -- here is a picture of a Ratoval Kirpan -- Hope the picture doesn't send you over the edge !!

Hope you manage to get one ! blush.gif

copyofratovaloc9.jpg

* Picture from Tapoban.org

hmm there from the pind ratoval near ludhiaana, in punjab. quite alot of singhs have got them from there, these singhs r from bham, uk. errrm, if ur really desperate for one, and will respect it properly, i have got 6, and i dont wear all of them, so u can have one if you want. where are you from and tht?

r u goin cov smgam, i cud bring it there.....

t.kaur

you will be very very lucky to get one tonight mate.

I brang back a few. If you know the right people you could get someone to bring you one back. Ask singhs at Cov Smagam tonight.

Freed is that the 2 foot one?

I got the size up on that to which has a wooden cover its top :D

• 3 weeks later...

Can Sangat plz give more info about this Kirpaan and other shastars made in Ratovaal. My mom's going to India soon and I want her to bring me back some stuff. If she gets a chance to go, she won;t have loads of time so it'd be helpful if Sangat posted info about where exactly in Ratovaal do the shastars get made.

How much do they cost? What sizes are available? different cariations? i.e. sheath colour or something. And what other shastars are available from Ratovaal?