S1ngh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108
Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji, from Nanaksar.

ohmy.gifEDITED

Respect to true nanaksaria who follows guru panth..

You got the wrong guy mate.. the one you talkin about is harneek singh grewal.....he is also from nanaksar...

there are bad apples in every relegion.. in every jatha's, sampardama etc...no big deal...thats how human nature is... :e:

N30's right about Harnek Grewal, who is the 'sant' who runs Nanaksar in Vancouver, British Columbia and a few other places. However, I've also heard the stuff about Sant Amar Singh that S1ngh posted. There are a lot of 'sants' associated with Nanaksar and it's various factions. The main headquarters at Kaleran is currently claimed by 3 sants. I believe they are Narain Singh, Kundan Singh and one more who's name I can't remember. One of these guys, (Narain Singh) is considered by a lot of people to be a complete thug. Some even accuse him of killing the sant before him. He also has or had strong connections with people like Badal.

Several family members of mine were very dedicated to Nanaksar for years. I also went there for some time. However, over time, I really grew disenchanted with some of their practices. Most of these things have already been mentioned. One thing that really bothered me was that even the singhs that did seva in Panj Piaray didn't regularly wear their kakaars. Also, the complete and total lack of support and sympathy for the sikh struggle over the last 2 or 3 decades was truly disappointing.