today's date:

theturbanator

so it's december 13th today.... that's 19 days until January 1st... the new year...

oh whoops, i mean... it'd december 13th 2003... that's 19 days until 2004....

what's going to happen? and i'm being serious... what's going to happen/not going to happen in the period that begins in 19 days?

just occured to me that 2003 is this close to being over....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okay i was wonderin da same too when i first read the post virji japmans posted... anyway 2004?? aint dat too soon coz at da moment i dun see any improvement between sikhs .,, there are just too many divisions between us.. even on virtual world we cant get along what more to say on da real world? ... but as its says athin is possible if waheguru wants it..

i heard 2004 is also predicted to be da time sant jarnail singh bhindrawale (pls 4give me if da spellin is wrong) is set to mark his return?? we will jz have to wait and c...

SikhForLife Posted on Dec 13 2003, 08:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i believe hes talking bout ppl who believe that khalsa raaj will happen in 2004 or something 

not that soon! :@ .........it will only happen when ALL SIKHZ start waking up for amritvela! rolleyes.gif^_^:@