Hairloss

Guest worried person

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the treatments for hairloss. im loosing hair fats and dont know what to do about it.

thanks.

Gurufateh!

Veer Ji/ Bhen Ji - i'd go docters first - it's probably nothing (something you can deal with) - stress? check with ur docters

Gurufateh!

First of all see you family doctor, and ask him what's up?! I am sure there are no doctors here.

And for regular care, wash your hair frequently usually once a week. Drink lots of water, keep hydrated, and don't tie 5 different types of patkas and then wear a pag. You have to let your hair breath as well.

Most people usually tie a fifty, and then their dastaar which should be good enough. :TH:

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

i agree wid manmitchera some shampoos are too strong so they suck up all the natural oils from your hair makin em dry and eventually die and fall out. Also dont wash ur hair everyday bc once again it takes out ur natural oils makin ur hair fall out faster. And use oil afta washing ur hair... i heard that almond oil is good for ur hair and it makes it shiny and thick.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to your doctor first because if you are a teen then you might have a hormone imbalance which you need to get treated. Symtoms of many hormonal disorders are hair loss, weight gain or loss, major increase or decrease in facial and body hair, tiredness, headaches ... any of that sound familiar then you should go see a Doc rite away ... other than all the advice above is perfect.

Ohh and dont use gel or hairspray on your hair it increases and causes hair loss. Moreover, dont get your hair colored, permed curled, chemically straightened, or straightened with an starightning iron or a plain iron or hair dryer, dont tie it too tight it pulls on the hair then. Use a cream called Natural instead of hairspray/gel, it is a lotion ofr your hair and you old get it at any local salon or parlor and it doesnt cost much around 10-15 dollars, depending where you live and where you go.

Bhul Chuck Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i know i may sound crazy but trust me .............. use coconut conditioner!!! its so wikid for make ur hair thicker and longer!!

it also smells nice!! :)

and put any type of oil (except cooking oil LOL.gif ) in ur hair if it becomes dry easily, this also makes it easier to detangle knots!!

and dnt hair dry your hair if it is wet!! it ruins it and takes out natural stuff from ur hair!!