I Don't Wanna Marry This Guy.

Guest -joker-

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vjkk VJkf

bhenji tell your parents, or the guys parents!...as Jassa veerji mentioned above, have a reason....im SURE the guy wouldnt want to marry someone who doesnt want him! haha :D

Vjkk Vjkf!

P.S. i had to LOG OUT to reply..for some reason...i CANT reply signed in..it keeps oging to board message(arg..i get irratated easily)...hehe.

just put on a act...cry a little here and there like a bollywood movie.

then everyone will live happily ever after.

another option

the day b4 the marrige, sneak into the mans house and turn the alarm clocks off, even in the parents room. that way thy'll bee too late for the ceremony

Simply put tell the dude straight up he is not made for you. Its' better being honest on these situations, rather than spending your whole life with someone you don't want to.

If he does not listen, than you have to be honest with HIS parents, if you know them or have seen them. Don't tell you parents AFTER you told them, they will be mad, so be expected for that, but its' YOUR life you will be living with him, not them. So you have to stand up for yourself. I hope you don't like him for valid reasons, and not because his nose is to big, or he doesn't have a nice smile or something. rolleyes.gif

Gurufateh!

Bhenji, im not experiened in situations like this - but dont make a scene like they do in Bollywood movies - talk to your mom - she knows about stuff like this - your mom knows how u feel - remember she's been through the same thing when gettin married and all

Good luck! :TH:

Gurufateh!

just put on a act...cry a little here and there like a bollywood movie.

then everyone will live happily ever after.

another option

the day b4 the marrige, sneak into the mans house and turn the alarm clocks off, even in the parents room. that way thy'll bee too late for the ceremony

Loool that sounds like summit I would do, hehehe!!