Guiltiness

Guest gurus braveness

Guest gurus braveness

grin.gif do u ever feel so guilty that you want to almost kill yourself...

please do share your feelings and experiences...

ill go first...

one time i saw this really cute puppy and i felt bad for it to be alone...then i just took it for a little walk, and all of a sudden the owner came behind me and started yelling...he was just throwing out the trash, and i thought the puppy was alone...but then....i just like fell in love the the cute puppy so i just ran off with it up in the hill....i then felt guily, so i just gave it back to the owner, but my parents were there with him!!!i was embarresed and guilty at the same time!!

grin.gif do u ever feel so guilty that you want to almost kill yourself...

please do share your feelings and experiences...

ill go first...

one time i saw this really cute puppy and i felt bad for it to be alone...then i just took it for a little walk, and all of a sudden the owner came behind me and started yelling...he was just throwing out the trash, and i thought the puppy was alone...but then....i just like fell in love the the cute puppy so i just ran off with it up in the hill....i then felt guily, so i just gave it back to the owner, but my parents were there with him!!!i was embarresed and guilty at the same time!!

waht?! why u do that?! emi

since this is dead already

i thought id share somthing i learned today in class

sikh's have been rated last in a poll done in toronto, vancouver, and i 4got the last city when it comes to what ppl do u feel most comfortable around.

theres was a list of over 15 diff religions/cultures and SIKHS were last and muslims being third last!

ill put up the list another day

I reckon the whole thing is made up. In order to kik start a new topic that us moorakhs use as another "unique" opportunity to sling slander at one another.

ah will you stop moaning..in everytopis theres sum1 who sez dat the poster has other reasoning behind their topic. have some respect for the originall poster.

but to answer the question i have never felt guilty to the point of killing myself...its not my choice when i die.only one chooses when i die. and ive never met a person in sikh comunity who thinks like that.

hope it helps

since this is dead already

i thought id share somthing i learned today in class

sikh's have been rated last in a poll done in toronto, vancouver, and i 4got the last city when it comes to what ppl do u feel most comfortable around.

theres was a list of over 15 diff religions/cultures and SIKHS were last and muslims being third last!

ill put up the list another day

Do put up the list sooner than later man. I actually want to see the poll. Do you know why? Was this poll taken by, Canadians in general, or are these just assumptions. It is quite upsetting, but at the same time I could careless. Lions are always feared, does any animal in the jungle like to "chill" with LIONS no way, because they know their be their dinner. :TH:

I reckon the whole thing is made up. In order to kik start a new topic that us moorakhs use as another "unique" opportunity to sling slander at one another.

ah will you stop moaning..in everytopis theres sum1 who sez dat the poster has other reasoning behind their topic. have some respect for the originall poster.

but to answer the question i have never felt guilty to the point of killing myself...its not my choice when i die.only one chooses when i die. and ive never met a person in sikh comunity who thinks like that.

hope it helps

Shut up you tutoo, my previous posts towards you have been pretty polite but oyu had better watch your posts. SIkh Sangat...hence we dont try and make a huge hoo and commit suicide its almost considered a kuret as you have no right taking even yoru own life as it was given to you on loan by guru ji. N Corrrect me if im wrong but have a look at my posts youll find ive not really complained but merely suggested. And i dont have to do what you instruct me to do "quit ,moaning"..as if.

If i said quit giving me the 'attitude' will you stop?...no...yes?

Could someone please please direct me to the question this dholi geeza speaks of.